THR Layla's Recovery

No nap, never been a napper. Wish I was :bawl: I find them elusive.
I miss the fun of communicating during recovery too, Dougie, but so happy we're all doing well.
I'd love to hear from Cheryl and Gone Again. I sure hope they're thriving also.
Stay safe on your rides and check in now and again. It's always nice to hear from you.
@dougie0216

Sorry I missed your one year anniversary. I can’t believe how fast the time flies by. Can’t believe mine was 7 months ago xx

Thank you, Jackie, you're very thoughtful.
Always nice to hear from you or see your name in the line up.
In two weeks you'll be 8 months already! It does go by incredibly fast.
I hope you're doing well!
@Jackie222

51beFHIEYTL-1.jpg

Happy happy birthday to the sweetest, kindest person, IMO, on the forum!
:loveshwr::loveshwr::loveshwr:

It’s your birthday?

:wave: Happy Birthday!!!! :happydance:

Good thing I happened to sneak over to the hip side! :heehee:

Happy birthday! I hope your day is filled with all of the love and support you bring others, :flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile::loveshwr:

Thanks, sweetie, you too!
@Bionic

It's your birthday, @Layla ? Well, huge congratulations are absolutely in order! You've been such a kind, wise and gentle cheerleader for so very many of us, that I think we all are profoundly grateful and hope you have the very best birthday ever--wahoo for you! Best birthday wishes coming your way!

It’s was your birthday, @Layla? Happy Birthday! Somehow I received an email which said it was your birthday. I only seem to get emails if I go log into this site. Anyways I will go along with everyone else... You are one of the most kind hearted, marvelous, wise people lovely lady. I’m glad I somehow got that email. Thank you for the encouragement you gave me.
I couldn’t seem to find my way to post a new thread for the second THR. I’m four months out now traveling in India. Totally different than the first THR that was rather difficult. I’m glad you and a few others were there to help.

Happy Birthday (slightly belated) Layla! We are all so fortunate to have you here!

...Now if I could just get that Derek and the Dominos song out of my head every time I come to Bonesmart LOL! I can't imagine why that keeps happening... :egypdance:

Thank you @Ausman for your birthday wish and kind words. Very thoughtful of you.
Haha! Not even my real name...only called that by my grandson since he was able to call me by a name.
We have no clue where he came up with it, but it stuck.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hi @Waterlady
So nice to hear from you. Thanks for your thoughtful birthday wish. You're very kind.
I'm really confused about the email you mentioned. Did you mean you received a PM from someone?
Below is an article on how to start a thread and post if you'd like to join us and let us know how you're doing.
We'd love to get an update on your latest surgery. Safe travels....enjoy your time in India.
https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/starting-a-new-thread-and-posting.14736/

Thank you @Ausman for your birthday wish and kind words. Very thoughtful of you.
Haha! Not even my real name...only called that by my grandson since he was able to call me by a name.
We have no clue where he came up with it, but it stuck.

Obviously a Clapton fan- that is one cool kid! :thumb:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
tibiaplateauaft
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom