THR Lateral entry, no restrictions!

@Mutwa Graduate does not refer to joint replacements. It is based on the number of posts the member has done here. You can see how many posts the member has done in their avatar.

Soon to join the double hippy club...and hopefully by summer you will be doing the chicken dance, like me .:chuckmarch:

My wife said that after recovery, we could get a dog. Well, a nearby lady is having to give up her dog in 1-2 months. So...an 8yo border collie mix may have just walked into our lives. We’ve got a nice, big back yard for it. And the timing is good.

A perfect companion as you start walking to recover. I can't even begin to explain how much the love and companionship of my sweet boy has helped my recovery. I was able to take him for a walk today for the first time in 18 plus months and I can't begin to tell you how happy that made me.

A border collie is such a smart dog, too. My friend has a mixed one, from a shelter. She gets along with my dog.

My big “woolly mammoth“ has been a constant companion and I have had great fun teaching him tricks. (YouTube has great videos.)

He knows when I feel my worst and cuddles up. Oh those eyes! They speak volumes. He is so thrilled just to go out in my yard with me. He runs in huge circles of joy to celebrate. So much fun to watch. He is a great source of comfort and laughter.

I can’t walk him on the beach like I once did, but we do have a local dog park, now, and he has has a wonderful time there. I get to chat with other dog owners. It’s so much fun to see and meet the other dogs, too.

Saw them Christmas week. Next time, beginning of April.
C210981F-B663-4F12-AE37-D8C3A50771F4.jpeg

Aaaw. How sweet.
Will be so happy when you are Last One And Done!:dancy:

Just dreaming of the garden here in the northeast since it is all white and frozen. Nice fresh scallions for your recovery.

:wave: @Mutwa
Onion sets are planted.
Going to have to add this to the preop preparation list for those in the West.:giggle:

I am praying for you to have a peaceful easy day and am happy you will have this last hip all fixed up tomorrow.
Healing hugs in advance.:angel:

Wishing you the best tomorrow with surgery and hope you have a great onion crop for recovery!

Of course I have to wonder if your early planting is what brought these couple of freezing mornings our way!?! :rotfl:

Hip hip...hurray! Surgery done. Mellow. Pain level 3. Staff knows me from previous and very friendly.

Op hip limited in flexion ROM. That’s a possible show stopper for going home today. It’ll be difficult to get in the car. Might have a friend bring his pickup.

Surgeon says no motion restrictions. Mirror image of previous.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JasminDickson
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom