Lounge Doctor

THR Late arrival September Sapphire!

OP
OP
Postalgal

Postalgal

Country
United States United States
Hi Everyone! I love you all for such great support! We did decide to keep the kids home for a bit, precautions for all of us. I hate that, but if they get sick, I can’t take care of them and me ugh! Plus their rooms are upstairs.

I am thrilled with the lift chair, I’m taking advice here and get the sheet and pillows. I figure I will sleep in it because the last time it was just so hard to sleep on my back. Computer there ready to go. Is the app for bonesmart not working anymore?

Pretesting went well, except now my sugar is borderline ugh! Will do some meds for that, lots of other things going on and I figure I stress ate as well! Ouch! Pounds to lose, started for sure yesterday.

Sitting outside enjoying this beautiful day looking at my cows across the field, they are my babies and all have a name and spoiled lol! We’ve been cleaning like wild people. Some more to do. We leave tomorrow afternoon for the guest house at the hospital. I’m first! Get er dun! Lol!

Elf1

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
You sound like you've got it well under control and are ready to go. Wishing you the best on Monday! :friends:

Mojo333

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these hippies from the swift completion of their appointed replacements
:groan:sorry...:heehee:

Everything is in place as it will get...
Sounds like you are all set...I slept best in my recliner for the first month and lots of power napping after.
Healing hugs in advance, @Postalgal

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Femur_guy
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom