• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Landlord wrecking ball

QHElly

Country
United States United States
I thought my landlady and I were getting along pretty well, then she noticed I took up an old rug to clean the floor below it and she flipped out and actually evicted me right there. I have four cats and there was a spot down by the front door at the base of the stairs where a cat I had to pass recently had peed. I used Arm & Hammer spray which magically took away the scent but I haven't gotten any lately I just ordered it now haha. But the wonderful lady I said I meant to be out the same day, October 15th, as my last three teeth are supposed to be pulled in order to set me up to be ready for my hip surgery. When I told her this she said well then you'll have to move out the day before. I'll try to reschedule but that appointment was a a rescheduling already so I hope people aren't too annoyed dr. Fox's office. They have been really nice and so has the oral surgeon so fingers crossed when I call tomorrow I can work out something sooner like around October 5th. The worst thing is that I have to find an apartment that will take for cats in 30 days and that's not going to be easy. I'm going to try to stay positive get my haircut get some makeup get myself a little outfit, but I was a wreck earlier today being faced with all this. But if I'm not positive I'm not going to get any good results right?

Jamie

ADMINISTRATOR
Administrator
Country
United States United States
So sorry to hear about this eviction. It's obviously a problem you don't need when you're facing joint replacement surgery. You are keeping a good positive attitude, though, and that's important. I don't suppose you can have another discussion with your landlady and try to resolve things. You could offer to have the floor repaired or maybe make some adjustment to her for the damage that would likely be less expensive than moving. It would certainly be less stressful for you, so it might be worth a try.

Good luck with all this. The best you can do is try to take things one day at a time.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Pink tulip
Recent bookmarks

Trending hash tags