MUA knee so stiff<<

Well -Well phone call from physiotherapists and long chant -finished off stating they are sorry but there is nothing they could do for me - but to refer me back to the GP for better pain medication and to wait for surgery , :headbang:

Well that is just not fair. :tantrum:

I don’t have suggestions for the pain but I’m sending out my condolences to you and your family. GOD bless you.

@bland9 So very sorry for your loss! This disease is just wicked. I lost my mum to it in August and since she was in the US I have not been able to travel. I hope you have family here to help you through this sad time.

Unfortunately we really can't recommend particular pain medication as we don't know your whole medical history. Please call your GP tomorrow or your pharmacist.

I’m so sorry about your sister, and your continuing pain. :console2:

I'm so sorry for your loss :console2: and your continued pain ' wishing better days ahead for you x

Thankyou for all your kind thoughts, sister die of pneumonia plus covid- surprised how quick it took my sister life-

On my knee pain-- DR gave me co-codamol cannot give me anymore ,

So very sorry for the loss of your sister. I know from working on a cancer unit that grief and stress can increase pain greatly. Not discounting that you don’t have knee pain, only that this tragedy has probably increased it. You and your family are in my prayers!

@bland9 I am so sorry for the loss of your sister . My heart goes out to you hearing about the pain you are in bland9. I wish I could wave a magic wand & make it all better for you. I will be praying for you.
@Jaycey Also so sorry to hear about the loss of your Mom Jaycey.

Last edited:
My sister had post mortem -result of death where Covid 19 -pneumonia.
Both My knees are now REALLY hurting - dont know how much longer both my knees will last untill I cannot walk at all

Back really hurting due to walking at such a strange angle- with crutches - just put you in the picture , bent knee flexion , walking leaning forward , tilting to the right, its like i got 2 inches short on one leg, and walking on tip toe, this on top of knee pain, dont know many others whom having to suffer like this after TKR 2.5 years post op also at night my legs feel so heavy cannot lift my leg up without help and much pain :censored:

I am so sorry for the pain you are currently going through , both physical and in your heart.
I used amitriptyline before and seriously did not get on with it at all, my GP has currently prescribed Gabapentin for me and for the first time in over a month there has been an easing of my pain. Both of these drugs are used for nerve pain and to treat fibromyalgia, it might be worth discussing it with your GP since you had such a bad reaction to amitriptyline. Lyrics is also another drug used for the same conditions. Your GP knows you and how you might react to certain drugs and only he can accurately prescribe for you.
I do hope you can get some relief :console2:

I am so sorry for your loss, please accept my deepest condolences.

As for your pain, since you are using crutches, why not try a walker? To me I'd think you might feel a little more stable when moving about. Its just a suggestion, but it can't hurt to try.

Pain and grief aren't good companions, maybe chat with your GP about everything.

Knee pain still very bad and circulation in the left leg not improving neither , nearly 3 years of constant pain and walking with bent leg and on crutches so nothing changes, What really bothering me at this time is a silly thing like buying new trousers- my legs are so swollen its near on impossible to buy a pair that fit -waist size ok but the leg size , every pair I tried is to tight around the leg, any suggestions :hairpulling:

@blan Yoga pants tend to have wider legs! I wear them almost everyday! I sometimes wear leggings, too!
Just find something comfortable for you!
I am 2 months out and haven't looked at trousers or jeans just yet!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom