Knee Replacement Anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi rah2435,
You are going to do fine,just think positive thoughts and how much better you are going to feel shortly and your new bonesmart family will all be here waiting for your first post! Remember slow and easy and ice and elevate! Today I rode my stationary bike! Can't wait now unti I can go for a real bike ride! Take care and I will be waiting on your post!
Just me, Linda

Best of luck to both of us, Rah.

Understand that feeling rich, I guess we all felt that way, but it will soon be all over and you will be experiencing that relief to have it behind you. Ant pain from then on will be healing pain. So good luck for tomorrow, I will be looking out for your posts, once you join the earlier September sapphires on the other side! :ok:

I've followed your thread from the start. I know how you must be feeling today. But think of all the support you've got. The vibes must be pretty strong - strong enough to enter the op room and take care of you. Waiting to hear from you. Carol

I've followed your thread from the start. I know how you must be feeling today. But think of all the support you've got. The vibes must be pretty strong - strong enough to enter the op room and take care of you. Waiting to hear from you. Carol

Thanks Carol - On my way! YIKES!!!!

Sent from my iPad

MI-LTKR Sep 23 2013

Its probably been done now. With a bit of luck you are having a well earned rest. Before long you will be messaging and reasssuring others who are feeling nervous. Hope all the advice you got from Bonesmarties serves you well. Take it gently. Carol

See you on the other side! I hope all went well

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi, Sending you good wishes for a good recovery.
Wanda

On the other side! got to start a post there I guess. All went well. Knee feels natural.Had general anesthesia and was light headed a bit yesterday (vomited a little), Today - swelling! yay!!!

Rich

Hi Rich,

How are you doing, just posted my little update.

Jude

I'm doing fine. it went really well. i have a thread in recovery as well - check it out!

i'll check out yours.

:)

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads