Knee Clunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thank you. I start typing but I don't post for a while because I've been spell checking....lol..Has the rain stopped there, did you get any work done...........

We have been bad today ....Maybe everyone is healing.....

Today?? You girls bring the worse out in me. If this talk continues I am pretty sure I won't get into the priesthood. LOL,,thanks for the laughs ladies,,You watch,Jane Fonda will be chattin with us soon. Now like Jo would tell me , try to stay somewhat on topic Mark,I am trying, I am trying ,but it just is not working,hahahaha.I wish you all a wonderful restfull night and a better day tomorrow!!

Stay cool when your being hot!

We're just trying to cheer each other up....Kepp a smile on our faces...You too...Nite!!!!!!..Keep see what I mean

Got a lot of work done by the pond! Now with all the rain, they're predicting record mosquitos for the summer.....HELP!!!! Tomorrow, we're taking Lyndsey's teacup to her vet! Will let you know how it goes..fingers crossed!

Judles
Sure way to get rid of mosquitos----Bats--- not sure if you have very many there. My hubby just made one of my daughter in laws a bat nesting box. She is very much in to the green everything. So she wants the bats to eat the mosquitos. The box holds a 100 bats. With a hundred bats none of her neighbors will have them either.

Absolutly Judles you got it...Good Idea Loggon... Right at dusk they come out of that certain bridge just thousands of them...ea night...Neat to watch...Yep no problems ...Gotta watch your head tho....
Judles did you get the message on that scare cream you talked about, I couldnt remember the name of the rx...

Pat! The only bats we have around here are the ones for basebal! I would pass out if I even saw one around here!! But the buzzing of those mosquitos really are going to drive all of us crazy! Has anyone seen the totl inundation of grasshoppers in Utah??? Oh, my word!!! What's happening around the world?

I dont't know. I never watch the news anymore . I used to be a freak about it and watch all the time. Now never any good news so I watch Goerge Lopez instead...

We just put up an Owl nesting box a couple of days ago. Hubby made one. With not being able to do anything sitting and watching all the birds, etc. has really helped eps. when icing the knee.

Kim.....Bio Oil is not prescription though! The prescription cream I was referring to was Voltaren....but that's more a muscle relaxer,nothing to do with scars!

Judles

Voltaren is a topical NSAID (diclofenac sodium) and is Rx for pain and inflammation. The advantage is that it bypasses the stomach so reduces the chance for stomach ulcers.

Simon

Gotcha, Mark! Simon's a lady! But Thanks MEN,too!! I'm an equality person as well!!! :)

Right back atcha, Mark!!!! Who makes everything look fun and a walk in the park!!! (Oye!!!). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie