Just wanted to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb94102

Just want to say how much i appreciate each and everyone of you in here you have been such a blessing for me ,i have seen the hurts ,the crying ,the humor that we share and the honesty is so refreshing indeed.. so not to get to mushy .......... love ya all and God bless ya`s JIM :O)

You know, Jim, I think the people in this forum are just wonderful too. There are such varieties of experiences and in almost every single case, people try to see the glass as half full and help others. This is so different from a lot of medical forums I have run across. I don't know why BoneSmart ended up with all the good guys, but it certainly seems to have worked out that way. No judgements, no bad talk, just honesty and support! And a GENEROUS dose of craziness and humor, which we ALL know is the very best medicine of all!! I, too, and thankful to have had this group in my circle of friends during surgery and recovery. What a blessing!!

Blessings abound on this forum. I have to think God's hand is in all this as I've never heard of a group of folks bonding so strongly online. I'm not sure how we'll ever be able to move on without this group. I seriously believe we have developed life long relationships - all because of our painful knees. I knew there was going to be some good from the surgery but I had no idea it would be this fantastic. I love you all and appreciate how openly everyone shares good and bad. We are all blessed!

Comm..commise....conincera...Commiserating buddies...Yeah, what she said!! Gave me a headache. Using a word like that...landing on a comiserator with a buddy...none of those down here. Must be a North Carolina thang.
Wait till Gat tries to read that.

Seriously, It has been a great ride..Friends from all over the place. I think about you all and wonder how you're doing all the time.

As long as they are not communist buddies. But really, I could not imagine having done the last month or so without all this and all you. For all our complaining, doing this alone would really have been awful.

I went and brought my Christian Forums Spirit over here, that's why!
ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b286_flagady15_smilies_wink_1.jpg

I'm feeling a bit of a fake after listening to all you poor peeps with your problems. I have a painfull knee, I'll give you that, but you all seem to be going through hell and mine dosn't seem so painful. I very rarely take any painkillers, and probably only at night if the truth was known. I have terrible bruising on my leg, and it only seems that it is the scar that's hurting. I sometimes get pain like I was having needles dug into me, but when I massage the scar it abates, probably as it is the scar tissue inside that's causing the pain. My knee across the front is very tight, but I can cope with that. By the way. I have had a friend of mine recommend to me that I use 'bio oil', on my scar which is very, very expensive, but apparently helps the scar heal. You only need to use a tiny amount at any one time. The biggest problem I have is keeping these b....y stockings on at night, and doing all the excercises. My brain is getting very bored, and my son took me to my line dance class tonight so I could see all my friends. I didn't do any dancing of course, but I felt very tempted. I hope that all you lovely people will soon be without pain. Wouldn't it be lovely if we could all meet up and show off our knees when we are better!!??

It would be great for all of us to meet up.
Absent that though, Pop a picture and send it to Pattipoo for posting.

Star don't feel bad, feel blessed and grateful. I too have been blessed with a quicker recovery and am grateful. But that doesn't make us fake. Everyone heals & deals different. I feel alot of the tingles and pings you're feeling but I know from others here that they pass. We were talking at one point about Aquaphor by Eucerin for the scar. I got a big 14 oz jar for about $15. It will probably last me forever.

LOLLOL That word (commiserating) is a Bloomindales word sure aint a walmart one for sureeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOL hehehheheheheheeeeeeeee >>>> ole redneck JIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Forum statistics

Threads