Just two more weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

drnscr

Country
United States United States
A nice relaxing week in Jamaica where I got to scuba dive. I ought to try to write it off of my taxes as medical treatment used to prepare for RTKR:th_heehee:.

I'm as prepared for this surgery than any I've had before and CERTAINLY more than I was for LTKR last September... Two weeks and we begin the path to recovery.

A nice relaxing week in Jamaica where I got to scuba dive. I ought to try to write it off of my taxes as medical treatment used to prepare for RTKR.

Hmmmmmmm that does give ideas to the rest of us. Maybe physical therapy can be in water in Jamaica instead of the neighborhood pool.

Mayyyyyyy bbbbeeeee we can write off a post op trip to Jamaica for PT. (If there are any IRS agents on line, oooonnly kidding.)

drnscr, Jamaica!!! Wow! What a wonderful treat for you!:thumb: Great for you! Enjoy! I'm so happy to hear that you are looking forward to your new knee and that you're happy with the outcome of your first new knee, awesome! Gives us all something to look forward to.:friends:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Tallguy51
Recent bookmarks