just a little update

I am on and had to check on you. I am still on the mend but mostly mended. I miss you ya know :froggies::froggies:t

Spring will soon come and with it these :froggies: I hope to see you back by then. Miss you

It sounds as if froggymom isn't going to come back, @MyAussieGirl . You've been very caring and persistent. Full marks to you for that! :friends:

Thank you @Celle but I don't know she won't come back so as she was my friend I hope and carry on....maybe one day :flwrysmile:

I am praying and thinking of you.... wanted to wish you a HAPPY EASTER too :prayer::froggies:

29497078_10215054196778771_112942779297955840_n.jpg

I came on cause I miss you and thought I would show you one of billions of pictures of my pets I share while working on Epilepsy awareness...Hugs

I am missing you I have not been on much but always check in on you...I have been flower gardening... I still hurt but.......lol

It's almost summer my friend I hope you have the sun on your face :flwrysmile::froggies:me and you

I am on less and less @froggymom I sure do miss seeing you around.... It's summer now I have been swimming, planting flowers and missing you.... I will post when I leave the site for good...though my prayers for you won't stop

Summer :flwrysmile::froggies:

Thank you Celle I just wish your kudos would let me know if she's ok...hugs

:prayer:. iF you ever look in here @froggymom. I am seldom on but pray for and love you none the less.....hip 2 in is in just days 1 year but still sore. Ahhh but I sure can move now and been mega busy mostly on the lake and in flower beds

lake michigan_1493579217433_9631183_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

I am just passing through saying Merry Christmas to my best buds. . prayers your New Year shines :santawave::tree2;:kittychris::candle::nativity::gbh:

I miss you..we are going to have a party on my page I'm not sure just pm Sarak or mojo333 as to when...soon...it will be soon ..I'd love for you to come You're in much prayer ..I cant get my frog pictures to work. Im seldom on here and miss you :froggies::froggies::froggies:

I don't give up dear friend. It's almost fall. I am missing summer already and missing you. :prayer: . I hope you know I pray for you that you are doing well

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
GardenGram
Recent bookmarks