just a little update

froggymom

senior
Country
United States United States
I have been trying to keep busy and get as much walking and upper body exercise as i can and trying to not give the pain in my knee a thought is no longer working. Im taking percocet but my dr is correct nothing is really going to stop my pain. My surgery is august 15 it will be here soon. My implant in my right knee is failing and as each day passes it hurts more and more. I will try my best to keep my spirits high try all my pain management tricks amd keep trooping on. It does help to read on here and no my bonesmart family understands my pain. Everyone take care and have a blessed night.:loveshwr::angel:

Froggymom.
I don't go to the knee side to often.
'cos I know nothing'
But your story so far and your persistence to get get to where you are is so courageous that you deserve the relief I know is coming your way.
You are an inspiration to those still in pain (hip and knee) and seeking a resolution.
Good look and God speed on 15th next.
Joe.......

I have been trying to keep busy and get as much walking and upper body exercise as i can and trying to not give the pain in my knee a thought is no longer working. Im taking percocet but my dr is correct nothing is really going to stop my pain. My surgery is august 15 it will be here soon. My implant in my right knee is failing and as each day passes it hurts more and more. I will try my best to keep my spirits high try all my pain management tricks amd keep trooping on. It does help to read on here and no my bonesmart family understands my pain. Everyone take care and have a blessed night.:loveshwr::angel:

Dear @froggymom, so sorry you're experiencing such awful pain. August 15th will be here so fast, and I sincerely hope you can realize some significant relief as a result of your surgery. I know you and I live fairly close to each other, and by then, I should be able to to drive. Let me know if there's anything I can do to support. I too am having a bit of a rough patch. I tweaked my knee getting out of bed yesterday morning' and the pain has been pretty bad since. The Norco and Diazapam are t helping in the same way they were before, so I am thinking about switching over to some Percocet that I had before, just for a day or two until this really bad pain subsides. In between taking meds, I'm sleeping a whole lot of the time, so I guess my body is taking the time it needs to heal. Hang in there, sweetie. Put will get better.

Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart mobile app

LTKR scheduled on July 11th, 2017 [emoji51]

Thank you joe for your heartfelt support lord no i need all the support and kind words i can get to push me till im on the other end. Thank you keeping an eye on me you take care.
Hi ruby im so sorry you hurt your knee getting in and out of bed can be a nightmare. I agree percocet may help more. Before you no it that task wont hurt so much. So glad your home. You have gone threw alor. Thank you for the offer of your help thats so kind of you. Im hoping time flys. You take care and have a blessed day.u:flwrysmile::loveshwr::angel:

I've edited your post, and removed the duplicate words, froggymom.

If you do it soon enough, you can edit your own posts. I think there's about a 24-hour cutoff, although it could be 12 hours. Anyway, try it next time - just select the blue "Edit" box at the bottom of your post, then do the editing in the edit box that comes up, and Save.

I'm so sorry froggymom. Hanging in there and time will pass. Hoping you will be good as new soon.

@froggymom, I hope you're feeling some level of relief. Thinking about you and hoping all is well.

Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum

Ditto @froggymom
I pray for a comfortable run in for you.
Try to keep the spirits up.
"Somewhere Over The Rainbow"
Joe......

Thank you celle i will try next time. Thank you jajakio i pray time flys by. Joe im wishes i get over that
Rainbow soon. Thank you for your warm wishes and thoughts ruby i also have had you on my mind i hope your in better spirits and those darn p t people are more kind. I hope your pain gets better. Take care all and have a blessed night.:angel:

@froggymom .
A week to go.
How are you keeping. I'll tag @Jaycey and she might get your RTKR Revision for Aug 15th on your signature.
I trust you and your boys are well and looking forward to surgery day.
The 16th will be the start of the new life you so deserve.
Thoughts and Prayers.
Joe......

Hi joe thank you for checking in on me. Im doing ok im just a bit anxious . Im in alot of pain. Cant wait for it to be done. Thank you for having my date added. Take care and have a blessed night.:welome:

I found out earlier today the time for my surgery is 12:30 and i need to be at 10:00. Im feeling the reality now. Im in so much pain my knee is huge like a grapefruit. My groin pain is back and the pain is like being stuck with a icepick. Thank you for hearing my rant sorry for the long post. Take care

I am not a knee person as you know but loved you as a friend right off then lost you.... Now I find you and am so sorry for all your pain. Mega PRAYERS and hugs on surgery gotta get rid of that pain. Hugs and :froggies:forever!!!

Hi aussiegirl how are you. I have been doing well in my recovery for my january right hip replacement. Things have never been right with my right conformis knee implant. I have had pain none stop. Now the pain is unbearable. My surgery is on tuesday and im nervous but anxious to be done. It put a smile on my face to hear from you. Take care and have a blessed week.:hi::flwrysmile::angel::froggies:

@froggymom.
Here we go again.
This I sincerely pray will be the final surgery that sets you on the path to a comfortable life.
Your persistence and quiet determination in the face of difficult times really should be rewarded.
I wish you well on the 15th.
Joe....

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JoeyRamone
Recent bookmarks
Back