Journey started

Status
Not open for further replies.
GREAT NEWS! The knees will be a dawdle after this! Enjoy the weekend x

Thanks Nancy! Your genealogy has been a fun distraction through this!

BENIGN!!! There are dear, dear, people behind the walls of big buildings! They did my pathology first thing this morning! What an unexpected gift to have this weekend now to just prepare for knee surgery. I think this was a cosmic plot to keep me from complaining too much during recovery and rehab. You all can remind me of that anytime I get too whiney, at least it's not cancer AND bad knees! Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers!

Oh Janet that is fantastic news!!!!! :yay: I'm so glad that this upsetting and frustrating waiting game is over!

So so happy to hear! Enjoy your weekend!

Just delighted at your good news! What a relief!!!!!!! for all of us----we were really worried for you.

So now to the business at hand---finishing up all the little odds and ends before Monday---and having a little celebration which you so richly deserve.

Take care, will be looking for you on the "other side". We care.

:yes 4: Oh Janet, I am so glad for you! Do something wonderful this weekend to celebrate! I'll be looking for your first post with your new knees!

Thank you everyone! It is such a relief to have this weekend. I got all the calling done that needed doing today (got the list of what I was given for nausea, so they will know what did Not work!), got my last nail appointment done (clear), am exhausted, and hubby is out picking up Pasta Woozie, something I never indulge in, but comfort food is called for today!

SUPER news Janet!! I'm so glad you can put this behind you and that you have the weekend to rest up for your big day on Monday. I'll be thinking of you! :biggrin:

Fabulous news!!! Relax and enjoy your weekend as much as possible. Best wishes for an excellent surgery and a speedy, smooth recovery! :friends:

That is brilliant news! Such a relief as well that they called you before the weekend. I can't even begin to imagine having to worry about that in addition to getting ready for knee replacements. Enjoy this weekend! I had look up Pasta Woozie - sounds delicious hope you enjoyed!

Good luck for Monday!:flowerysmile:

Yay, Janet! SO glad for you!
After this the knees will be a breeze!
Ask for a Scopalamine patch for nausea- I needed one because the morphine and other post-op pain meds were making me nauseous, but I did get used to them after a while and it stopped after I was home a few days.
Good Luck!

Thanks everyone! The patch is a good idea.

My power recliner came today. Have to get hubby to move some furniture around now. The grandkids will have a grand time dumping each other off of it!

Thats wonderful news, best of wishes and luck on monday:thumb:

Hi Janet
I am staying awake long enough to wish you all the best on your upcoming surgery. Not sure it's as much fun on the other side but at least it is done and everything is over with.
Now ........ nap time! :sleep:

:hapydancsmil: Janet what wonderful news:thumb:

Best wishes for an easy recovery from your BTKR. You have worked so very hard pre-op to make this all come about, that you deserve an easy ride to recovery. :yes 4:

Have a great weekend and indulge yourself in every way possible. :cocktail_martini::bathtub::choc::coffee: See ya soon on the other side:friends:

Awe man Janet! That IS the greatest news very bestest of the best I'm so relieved for you my BTKR buddy must have had a HUGE sigh of relief!:sigh:
Monday here you come! The first thing I asked when I woke up was "both of them?" and and they told me yes, no complications, then they said I had the bigs smile on my face! So my dear am praying that you have the best of surgery and a speedy, heathy recovery!:friends:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JoeyRamone
Recent bookmarks
Back