THR JB's (beachgal) Joyous Journey 7/25/14!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachgal

post-grad
Country
United States United States
Expecting my hip miracle on Friday, 7/25/14! Getting this recovery thread set up so I can easily access it while doing my "happy dance". Thank you, in advance, for all the prayers, well-wishes, encouragement, and support. I can almost feel the sunshine on my face....

:egypdance:

Thinking of you - thinking you'll be quite happy for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®

Love your thread name!
I will pray for your safe and excellent surgery.

Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®

I've been thinking of you @beachgal, knowing you were getting close. Let the joyous journey begin!! Your beach house and healing await you, and in the interim, you will absolutely have all our prayers and well wishes. We'll all be crowded around your bed Friday when you wake up, cheering your arrival on our side of the surgery. Do you know the time of your surgery, when you are supposed to be at the hospital? I really do want to walk along with you. All my best Chica!!

Hi, JB. Been following your thread closely & wanted to wish you the very best surgery & outcome possible. I've admired your preparations & attitude & know it'll all pay off. Friday will be your beginning... NYC & Paris await.
I look forward to your reports.

Not long now you until you are the proud owner of a shiny new hip @ beachgal....let your joyous journey begin! Chrissie x

Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®

@beachgal, all the best 3.jpg for Friday! Will be looking forward to your first post from the "other side".

I am thinking of you @beachgal !! I can't wait to see your after-surgery post! Praying that you have an awesome recovery sweetie.:friends: We'll be looking for you here.

Thinking of you - the time is here. I'll be cheering you on real soon now.

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

And now here @beachgal since I already posted in you pre-op thread. All the best for an easy surgery and speedy recovery !

Best of luck tomorrow. It will be over before you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom