Revision TKR Jan’s new knees- 1 for the left-2 for the right<

OP
OP
jboles

jboles

graduate
Country
United States United States
That’s the thing. The PA I saw said he thought it was loose, the MRI said there was evidence of loosening. My OS said that he isn’t sure because of it being an all poly tibial piece that it shows up differently. He also said he understood that I was probably going to want a second opinion. But the fracture would have to heal before anything could be done.

sistersinhim

Country
Oh Jan, I was hoping you are out dancing and having a good ole time since you've been away for a while. I pray you have a good healing of your fracture so you can find out what is wrong with your knee.

eaglemom

senior
Country
Oh man, your right this just stinks. And I can so relate. I too had a stress fracture, of my femur. I'd complained and no one listened, until I had a hissy fit!!! Then it was like no wonder you were uncomfortable. Duh.

Wish I had words of wisdom or the magic wand to make things better for you. It is discouraging, but hang in there. Are you thinking of getting a second opinion? I will tell you no one will touch you until the year mark and they've read all of your surgical reports. Maybe be making those calls now to get things in order if you decide for a second opinion.

Great big TX hug - I totally get it.

Lindylee

post-grad
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
So sorry to hear about your latest problem. You have been through the mill. Vent all you like, that's what we're here for.

Irish471

senior
Country
@jboles, I decided to make a new post about recovery and took a look around to see a few familiar faces and saw your post. I am so sorry! It is so frustrating when our recoveries get hampered by unexpected things. A while back, you posted an X-ray that showed a tilted kneecap. I am wondering is maybe your alignment has been off this whole time? I’m no doctor, but I wonder if that would put pressure on other areas of the knee and could it would perhaps cause a fracture? Thank goodness you were in the right place when that happened! Sending you all of my prayers!!!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Conmoto
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom