BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Joint Replacement Patient Advocacy
and Online Community
Dismiss Notice

Shopping on Amazon Prime Day July 15-16?

Make purchases through smile.amazon and Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase amount to BoneSmart!

Sign up at Smile.amazon.com and indicate our parent organization, The Foundation for the Advancement in Research in Medicine, Inc. All of the donation funds received from Amazon purchases are transferred to BoneSmart to help keep us up and running.

[REVISION TKR] Jan’s new knees- 1 for the left-2 for the right<

Discussion in 'Knee Replacement Recovery Area' started by jboles, Jul 16, 2017.

1. jboles

jboles graduate

United States United States
    @Irish471 I ration my few remaining oxycodones also. I live at the ODIC club. I’ve been in so much hip and back pain, but my knee has been doing really well. @liam2015 I started going to a new PT place. I told them I wanted help with learning to walk and for the first time in a very long time I’m being to think I just might be able to do it. It hasn’t happened yet, but it’s only been 2 weeks, but I’m hopeful. One of the exercises is to just stand from a low seat, no hands, that’s the only exercise that’s put any strain on my knee and I promptly told her that my knee wasn’t ready for that yet. But these hip exercises are murder. But as long as I don’t hurt my knee, I guess it’s ok?

• Like Like x 1