Hip Infection* Izabel, Walking on Sunshine

Hope your day is Happy and Bright:carols:

Merry Christmas, Izabel!
Love and hugs to you. :loveshwr::friends:
@Izabel

Merry Christmas Izabel, you always brighten up the page! :xmas-wave-smiley-emoticon:

Wishing you a very Happy New Year :new-year-toast-smiley-emoticon:
Hopefully we finally will get to have a coffee together xxx

Hi everyone. Just to say my Carotoid Ultrasound came completely clear and my Neurologist gave me another six months of Atorvastatin ans Aspirin and must continue to exercise for balance and don't have to see him again till June.

I for one look forward to a brighter 2023 and wish all my friends here the same.

New Year.jpeg
Peace New Year.jpg

Hi, Izabel! I'm just visiting Bonesmart and of course, stopped by to see how you're doing. Well, I hope. Keep in touch.

Hello.jpeg

@marieltha and all who know me. xx

Thank you for thinking of me. I am doing and feeling well. No incidents of any note. No, I tell a lie ... I fell out of bed two weeks ago at 4am trying to get comfy around two cats!!! It was like a comedy show, me on the floor, hubby trying to assist and cats trying to see what was going on ... the two adults being mekkid as the day they were born!!! Hurt my nose ... but knee and hip okay.

I continue to static cycle three times a week but still use the walker for safety ... but still practice unaided and will continue.

I still potter in the garden. Our weather is hot going to 30c most days 10 degrees above normal for April.

Sending hugs and kisses, Izzy xx
KKK 23 Apr 23.jpg

Hibiscus Red 22 Apr 23.jpg

Very nice to hear from you, Izzy! Your bougainvilleas and hibiscus are gorgeous!
Our spring has been pretty normal for temps, but drier than most springs. Great for walking and especially, for walking in the pool. Stay well.
Our white bird of paradise is blooming.
Warm regards.

Attachments

• IMG_2866.jpeg
    IMG_2866.jpeg
    19.4 KB · Views: 42
So lovely to hear from you you in that gorgeous sunshine. Wonderful to hear everything is well big hugsxxx

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Nosila
Recent bookmarks