It's Kath's day....again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yippeeeee!!! Hey Kath's Hubbie!!! Tell that sweet gal to pop a pill or two and get a good buzzzzz on and talk to us soon!!

I know, allllll too well, how much a good hubbie means in a time like this.

You're most appreciated!!!

take care of our girl!!!

feel better soon Kath....do you feel beat up from the feet up???...or Toe up from the flo up? either way, it ain't good!!!!

hugs and love!!!

Hey Kath's husband,
Chat with us all you want to. Glad she is on the road to recovery and I am sure she is grateful to you for your support. I do believe this whole TKR thing did some rejuvenation in my marriage. I think that with time you kind of just accept the fact the spouse is there. It certainly makes one appreciate what they have.

Hey Kath's husband,
Chat with us all you want to. Glad she is on the road to recovery and I am sure she is grateful to you for your support. I do believe this whole TKR thing did some rejuvenation in my marriage. I think that with time you kind of just accept the fact the spouse is there. It certainly makes one appreciate what they have.

Doug, bro, this is not a good statement......trust me. Delete this ASAP.

Naw, I'll let it stand.. I mean it. We all can get so busy with "things" that we don't really count our blessings. My wife and I are going on 32 years. She is in a very high stress job in state government but she made a point of showing her boss, her co-workers and me how loving and caring she is. Not a thing slowed down around here she worked, ran my son all over, shopped, cooked, cleaned and not once complained about it. We actually spent more quality time together...........though I was on drugs. Heh, heh.

Kath's husband, thanks for the update. Let her know we love her and expect to hear from her soon! Please take good care of her and yourself. You are wonderful for posting for her.

God bless,
Skeet

Thanks everybody for making me feel welcome...for what it's worth I had ACL surgery back in 1976 from a football injury. Had the Penn State team Dr. do my surgery too. I actually felt kinda famous there for a minute...LOL So I am not a stranger to these kneee things... just not to the great lengths that you all have gone to. I admire you for all you have accomplished though, I know it's not easy...Well I will pass along all the good wishes and kind words until she's able to get back to you...it shouldn't be long... she misses you all...

take care and thanks again for the warm welcome...

Johnny

Now this is just freaky, my name is Cath and my husband's name is John.
Tell Kath I said hang in there and it will get better soon.
If you're anything like my John he is a huge help and speaking for your Kath we really appreciate it.
Cathy

Hugs and best wishes to Kath! So glad she is home and recovering. And "thank you" to you John for keeping her in touch with us. We have all been waiting anxiously to hear.

Tell her the weather in McMinnville Oregon is UGLY for KR people right now so we'll wait till summer to share that glass of pinot noir!

And take good care of YOURSELF too! One common thread here has been how indebted we are to those who have helped care for us during this process. I am sure it is tough for you to watch her go through it all for a second time and know what is ahead.

blessings to you both!

Cathy,

you think this is too freaky all the similarities? Are you from Ohio? What part if you are? I was born in Cleveland...my mom was raised in Columbus...that's REAALLY freaky if you are from Ohio too...

We all do have so much to be thankful for, our new knees, the progress that we're making even though it difficult to see sometimes, a future without knee pain, a new group of very special friends, spouses that sat with us through the entire ordeal doing everything they could to understand and help, many of us have received a 're-newed faith' in our fellow humans, and a re-newed faith in God. This whole TKR thing might turn out to be a pretty good deal. That is all.

10-4 on the renewed faith.
I guess when you're at the lowest you have to reach for the Highest!!

Or put another way .... when you're in the bottom of the pit the only place to look is up ...

Patti,
I was wondering where you were.

Kath,
I can't believe this I'm in Chillicothe about an hour south of Columbus Ohio this is crazy...................................
Are you feeling any better sweetie? Your John sounds as great as mine, oh **** that didn't sound right did it? I meant your husband oh you know what I meant.
Cathy

Kath,
I can't believe this I'm in Chillicothe about an hour south of Columbus Ohio this is crazy...................................
Are you feeling any better sweetie? Your John sounds as great as mine, oh **** that didn't sound right did it? I meant your husband oh you know what I meant.
Cathy

coincident?????????????? I think not.

Hey everybody,

it's John here... Kath is hanging in there as best as she can... it's tough for her being home alone while I am at work... she is really bored and can't do too much just yet...Her knee and leg is REALLY swollen and she really can't move it too much yet... it's REALLY black and blue and I know she is very uncomfortable... she tried sitting up today in a chair but it was just too uncomfortable for her...she is a fighter and she's hanging in there... I wish I could do more for her and I feel helpless... kinda of a crappy way for a man to feel, like he can't take care of his girl...as I write to all of you, our granddaughter is here with her and of course that makes her happy too.

To Cathy and John in Chillicothe GO BUCKEYES!!!

Hi John,
Keep those grandkids coming because that always put a smile on my face in the early days no matter how bad I felt. Somehow when John couldn't make me smile even though he is the love of my life for 36 years those grandkids could. Tell Kath I'm thinking of her and I tell you what I called my doctor and had my zoloft raised and also got some Xanax and that helped the depressed feeling and crying a lot. Hang in there to both of you she knows you love her.
Cathy
Go Bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie