It's Kath's day....again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattipoo

post-grad
Country
United States United States
We know you'll get back on here ASAP. Thinking about you today while you have surgery.....praying everything goes perfectly perfect!!

Just lifted you up again girl...Course you are probably laying there peacefully.

Can't wait to hearabout the adventure and til you feel better

You are in our thoughts and prayers, Kath. We're sure you will be just fine. Looking forward to hearing from you, girl.

I was thinking of you all day Kath, hope all went well and they are controlling the pain for you. Don't forget to take the SS's later!! Love and hugs, Sue

I've been thinking of you all day--- hope all went well and you are on your way to having TWO great knees!
Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as you're able!
Carolyn

Good night Kath, when you read my post for today hopefully it will cheer you up. Thinking about you though.

Kath....Hope you get to come home on St. Patty's day!! Can't wait to hear how you're doing!!!

Hugs, girl!!

I'm thinking of you every day Kath. We are all looking forward to hearing from you soon and hoping your recovery is going smoothly.

I was thinking of you last night. Hope you get home and check in with us soon.

Hello Eeryone,

this is Kath's husband John. She asked me to write to you and thank you for all your good wishes. She came through the surgery just fine. She is home now, and she has lots of swelling in her newest new knee and she has some pain, but in my humble opinion she is going to be just fine. She is resting and can't get to sit up yet, but she asked me to let you know she is thinking about all of you and will be back as soon as she learns how to manuver her laptop...she sends her hugs and kisses ...

Kath (through an interpreter) LOL

John, Thanks so much for letting us know about Kath, tell her we wish her well and a speedy recovery, please give her hugs!! Hope to hear from her again soon!! Hugs, Sue

The second thing she made me do after she got home was write to all of you...(first thing was give her the drugs...LOL)She misses you all and thinks of you often... hey, guess what? Even with her legs swollen like they are she isn't bowlegged any more! I hope you don't mind me chatting with you even though I technically am not i the bionic club...LOL I am teasing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom