MUA It's been a long time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an appointment tomorrow to find out when my spinal cord trial will be. Wish me luck after 7 weeks housebound Im venturing out in an ambulance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best wishes for your appointment tomorrow, Natalie! I hope it helps to clarify things. I hope the ambulance ride is smooth and goes without hitches.

Best Wishes for today's appointment. I hope the ride will be smooth in the ambulance and the trial will be soon.

Oh how did it go? Please Lord let it be good news for you.

Hey Jo it was a very long day and I am paying for it!
I signed my consent and I go in on the 9th Dec for 8 days for the trial so here's hoping the trial is the one thing that is going to work for me!!xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you for letting us know, Natalie. We'll be thinking of you!

@NatalieMeadows
Hi Natalie

I haven't been around for a while until recently and today you popped into my mind and I wondered how you were doing. So I've just caught up on your thread and see you haven't posted for a couple of months. How are things with you?

I'm thinking of you and praying for you.

I was just diagnosed with CRPS - I am very interested to know if any of your procedures have worked. I had a parasympathetic lumbar block yesterday. The pain is still there but a little duller. I am 3 months out from a TKR and 4 weeks out from an MUA. Still stuck under 70 for ROM due to pain and stiffness.

I really hope you have found some relief!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011
  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member