Lounge Doctor

Revision THR Is third time the charm?

OP
OP
Onestepatatime
Country
United States United States
Thanks! I am getting pretty frustrated. Just trying to stay busy but with Covid numbers so bad in NJ there are limited things to even do. I am dying to get a dog and take a vacation, so I really want the surgery over with and get on the other side of all this. Kinda feeling a little depressed.

Jaycey

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Administrator
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I am dying to get a dog and take a vacation
You will be able to do this in time. All this is temporary - but frustrating I know.

Maybe spend time thinking about where you want to take that vacation. Or what you need to change in your house if you do get a dog.

We are here for you!

OP
OP
Onestepatatime
Country
@Jaycey Thanks! Surgery got scheduled for 2/7. Finally, the hospitals are scheduling again.

@Jamie @Elf Thanks for the well wishes. I am seeing a neurosurgeon 2/1 I had that scheduled prior to knowing I needed the plate out.

My son and I are planning a trip to Arizona beginning April. I really hope I am ok to travel and be active by then. Something to look forward to! Good thing I work for a hospital system!

Jamie

OneStep AMBASSADOR
Senior Administrator
Country
OneStep Ambassador Icon
A trip sounds like a great goal. I'm glad you were able to get surgery scheduled. Hang in there!!!

Klassy

senior
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I have just read your thread and I am so sorry for all you have gone through and continue to endure. I’m glad that you have got treatment scheduled. You mentioned looking forward to a dog. I too have plans to get a pup when the healing is done. My avatar is not my dog or one I know, but a picture of the sort of dog I spend a lot of time dreaming of. Thinking of being out in the fresh air throwing a ball… A holiday in Arizona sounds dreamy too! Hang in there.

Elf1

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
@Onestepatatime happy to hear your surgery has been scheduled! :banana-santa: I know Christmas is past but the little dancing but is cute! Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that this one does the trick and you can get on with your life! A trip definitely sounds like something to look forward to.

New

OneStep App

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Havimom
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom