Insurance blues...

and Happy Birthday from me too Poodles, hope you managed to celebrate a little as well as getting all your prep sorted. Not long now.

Hey @Poodles
Well...tomorrow is your big day. I'm excited for you!
Surgery will soon be behind you and you'll be onto recovery. Losing the pain and regaining your life.
Post on the recovery side when you're able, we'll be there waiting to welcome you.
Hope you get some sleep tonite. Warm wishes for comfort and peace of mind as you await tomorrow.

19th already here, so will be thinking of you when I'm in bed tonight. Hope all goes well.....will be looking out for your recovery thread when you're up to it :SUNsmile:

@Layla @anny @MammaT . I just got out of the shower with my first cleansing shower, most everything is laid out and ready for tomorrow...I think. If not, oh well. Check-in is at 8:30am and surgery at 10:30am. Last time I was too sick from drugs and anesthesia to care to walk, but I am telling myself this time will be different and all will be just fine. Thank you, dear friends! I hope to "talk" to you tomorrow, but hopefully Saturday for sure!

an 8.30 check-in time sounds fairly civilised, hope the 2 hrs before your op is all taken up with 'busyness' so you don't have time for butterflies. All will be fine, and no rush to start posting, just take your time, we will still be here. Think about your lovely dogs as they give you the anaesthetic and you'll go to sleep with a smile on your face :puppysmooze: see you later :)

Best of luck Poodles!
Yay for getting rid of that hip pain!
See you on the recovery side!

Good luck Poodles! You're in surgery now and we'll see you on the other side!!!!!!!

:hi:
Thinking of you, hoping you're chillin in recovery by now.
Aaah! I remember how happy I was to wake and realize that surgery was finally behind me!
Hope your pain is well managed and they're providing you with ice.
Stop by and say Hi when you're comfy and ready. :loveshwr:
@Poodles

:welome: to the healing side!
:flwrysmile: for you.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015

Forum statistics

Threads