I'm in count-down mode now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandy R

Well, I've been through all the pre-op stuff. My pre-lists have been checked off, too. This Monday, Sept. 29th, I'll be the first surgery of my OS's day. I'm really happy about that. I hope to be in my hospital room before noon. I won't have a laptop with me but once I'm home, I'll post.
Sandy

Eeeh! Honey! I'll be thinking of you on Monday - well, it'll be afternoon here but I'll be thinking of you.

Sandy,

You'll do just fine! Remember that there are plenty of people here that will be pulling for you! Good luck, and post when you can.
Hess

Sandy,
Good luck to you! Remember to take your medications especially prior to PT. You will do fine.... Be brave! The first 2 weeks are hard and then things do get better!
We will talk with you when you are on the other side.
Best,
Crystal

Sandy,

We all will be there for you, know that your are not alone and we are looking forward to your speedy recovery.

God Bless,
Rick

Sandy,

Best of luck on Monday--it's always nice to have luck along with a great surgeon and other support staff. You know we'll all be thinking about you and will be anxious to hear from you on the other side.

Sandy,
I will be thinking of you at Cedars on monday am . You will do great. Let me know when you are up for a visit!!!

Judy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads