I would so much kike to rode bicycl !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Valery Korobeynyk

Dear unknown friends and "colleagues" after THR,
I am now more than 7 weeks after THR and would very much like to rode my bicycl but I am afraid as my doctors can't give me any concret recomendations.
I am quite understanding that my case was maybe not so simply, rather very difficult (except THR I had and bone's plastic around Hip+antiprotrusion Mueller's ring in acetabulum) and that my Ukraine isn't the same as your USA, nevertheless...
If maybe someone at this very respectable Forum has real recomendations for me - please, don't hesitate and write me. It is so important to feel even smallest support and help!!!
With best wishes before and after Easter to all who had or will have THR - from Ukraine.
Yours sincerely,
Valery Korobeynyk, [email protected]

Hello again, Valery. How is it going with you?

I cannot make to much recommendations as I am not familiar with your case of course, but having a Mueller ring sounds to me like you had a lot of damage to the socket of your hip. This needs time to heal and so I would suggest that you go easy on it for at least 12 weeks. That is about the amount of time it takes bone to heal. Even after that, you should start gently and gradually build up the amount and intensity of your exercises.

Hello, Josephine,
I think that my recovering is going not so quick but it seems with positive result. Today is 55-th day after OP.
I am agree with you that with my damage of socket of my hip I'll need as minimum 3 months.Thank you very much for your very kind troubles and very helpful information. And how are you?
I wish you all the best!
Valery.

Hello again, Valery. How is it going with you?

I cannot make to much recommendations as I am not familiar with your case of course, but having a Mueller ring sounds to me like you had a lot of damage to the socket of your hip. This needs time to heal and so I would suggest that you go easy on it for at least 12 weeks. That is about the amount of time it takes bone to heal. Even after that, you should start gently and gradually build up the amount and intensity of your exercises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom