I think I am off again

:xmas-wave-smiley-emoticon: @Fairydell
I hope that your Christmas will be Merry and Bright.
I so hoped that my leg would be back to normal by now but sadly it isn't
I do hope that it will improve...do you think it is any better?
I am sad about this complication as I'm sure it plays into any thoughts you have about another THR.
I hope lefty's grumbles are
I had splinted it with a barbecue skewer,wadding and some tape until the brace arrived..... well a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do
:giggle: You sound like the mistress of improvisation...

:merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon: friend.

Hello @Fairydell
It's nice to read your update. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I'm wishing you all the best in the New Year. Please stay in touch and share continued progress with us. Hopefully you're able to hold off on replacing Lefty for a good long while.
A great weekend to you!

Thanks Layla... I had a bit of a fall the other day. My naughty leg collapsed under me. It shook me up quite badly but other than a pair of grazed knees there was no lasting damage.. So much for getting up early every day for a walk. I am off to a Ceilidh in an hour to see in the New Year. I will need to strap on the leg brace if I hope to attempt a dance. I might just sit it out this year.

Farewell 2019 and welcome to a shiny new decade. Good luck to all those starting on the hippy journey. Thanks everyone on BS for all the advice and support that you have given me.

Hello @Fairydell
Sending love hugs and wishes for perfect healing and many blessings in 2020,
Happy New Year, sweetie!

:happy-new-years-toast-smiley-emoticon:

Oh no...
Our posts crossed. I'm so sorry you fell and hurt yourself. I hope it heals soon.
Enjoy the evening and please stay safe!
A warm hug :console2:coming your way
@Fairydell

:cheers2:Happy New Year, my friend. I hope that you have a great evening doing whatever makes you happy and that 2020 is a year of new beginnings for us all.:friends:

Happy One Year Anniversary!
How are you doing, Fairydell?
We‘d love to hear from you. I hope you’re staying safe and well. I’ll bet you have a lot of craft projects going in this time of social distancing. Hope to hear from you soon.
Hugs :friends:
@Fairydell

Hi Layla. I suddenly remembered that it was my one year anniversary today. Time has flown by and I only wish I could say that the nerve damage is completely healed. Sadly it continues to cause me problems but at least it isn't the appalling grinding pain that I had before my op. Thank you for all the kindness and support you gave me throughout that awful time. Please stay safe in while this scary virus continues to rampage. x

You’re welcome, sweet, Fairydell.
I just realized I posted in your PRE-OP thread this morning, dumb, dumb me :hissy:
I‘m so sorry you continue to deal with the nerve damage. Hopefully there’s still time and room for improvement. I wish you comfort, healing and good health going forward. Stay safe!
@Fairydell

Hello my lovely friend. I am so grateful that the only complaint I have is a weak leg. The lower leg nerves grumble during the evening and I continue to take a nerve blocker to keep the pain at bay. I have tried to come off them a few times but it's too darn painful so I will plod on until I am able to stop taking them...if ever. It was lovely to pop on here and see a message from you.. My left hip continues to grumble a bit but nothing unbearable. It settled down a lot once I was properly mobile again. I keep a fold up cane in my bag with me in case my leg gets tired but hardly feel the need to use it these days. I had started walking again with my friend but now that we are socially distancing it has become impossible. I will be glad when the world has gotten on top of this awful virus and everyone is safe again.

I am so happy to hear that despite the lingering issues and in lieu of the uncertainty we are all adjusting to,
That you are still Fairydell. :loveshwr:And lovely, and kind and hopeful.
Crazy mad good mojo from me to you..:friends:

Hi @Fairydell
So good to see you on the forum as I have wondered how you were so often.
So kind of you to lend some support to others with similar complications.
Hope you are staying well and I hope this coming year will be better for all of us
:friends:

Hi Mojo. The other day it suddenly occurred to me that I hadn't been here for a very long time. I was only going to have a quick look around then I spotted the post about the nerve damage... It brought it all back and I remembered how supportive everyone was to me. I wondered how you all are coping with the latest 'hippies'. Has the pandemic slowed down all the operations or haven't you noticed much change? Stay safe you lovely lady. x

:wave:
Definitely slowed operations, if you mean surgeries...yes.
Poor folks getting dates cancelled and long wait times for consults.
Feel really bad for those in terrible pain.

I was so happy to see you post.:happydance:
On a personal note, just made my job off forum super busy.

Hope we see things get better everywhere and wishing you a wonderful day :loveshwr:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Nosila
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom