I Knealt for Communion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattipoo

post-grad
Country
United States United States
I was all ready to stand.....but I "WENT FOR IT" and knealt and it felt great! (getting up was a little ugly, though!)

yippeee

Congrats! It's the "little things", huh?

I *do* hope this wasn't one of those "moaning and groaning" moments, tho...

Hey, Patti!!! What a great milestone!!! Way to go, girl!!

Congratulations Patti, I know you've been waiting a long time for this day.

Good job girl, you did the "TKR Posse" proud.
Plus, I imagine the Good Lord smiled at your effort!!!
And I do hope you weren't moaning at the alter...

I'm so proud of you, sister! I share in your joy and accomplishment! You have much to be grateful for. Praise God!

You go girlfriend, God is smiling on you today. What a great accomplishment to be able to kneel. You've been waiting for this day and from this point on there is no stopping our Patti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH PATTI
WE LOVE YA
CATHY

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b286_flagady15_smilies_07e6abaff6.jpg

DW....I wasn't a Weeble...I didn't teetertotter but let's just say it's a good thing I have ARMS!!

WAY TO GO Patti !!!!!!! awesome the good lord was a watching and helped you out proud of ya ((((((((((((((((((HUGGS))))))))))))))))) JIM

I actually had a man, that goes to our church, CALL me last night to congratulate me.....he's had two TKR's and he KNEW what it meant to me.
Can't wait to try my new (EXPENSIVE) Solaraze cream.....I'll pick it up this afternoon. My Dr. DID tell me to keep if off of the tender skin on the scar....but that I could apply it all around it.

AND...I took Wayne's advice and had her write the prescription for 300 grams. That's 3 tubes for one $50.00 copay with BCBS of NC. You da man, Wayne!

I had no issues applying it directly over the scar (we are not that far apart in our surgeries, in fact your's is older than mine). Unless you have open spots on your scar, you should have no issue. Your scar is 4 months old! Most of my discomfort has not been right below the scar anyhow it is the surrounding areas.

That does it, I go to the Dr. on Monday and I want to get that stuff. I was up all night with my lower body just wiggling.
My wife thought I was going crazy because the only relief I was getting was when I would get up and walk up and down the stairs..

Hey guys, what again is the point of this cream/gel? I can't find it with the search tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts