Hot Knee/Torn Calf (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Knee/Torn Calf

Well its enough to take care of yourself I am going to bed I have to start work now at 530 I hate it but its home on the comp but still sooooo early..........night you get some rest for tomorrow..............) Thanks for chatting..........)

5:30???? As in AM??? As in morning??? Good Nite!!! (:)0)

I am going to take the 17 year old boys to go paddle boarding or kayaking, just as long as they are not loud tonite.
nite again
judy

Nite Kim Thank I am going to call it a nite also.

Judy yes I have gone to a spine doctor for several years. My horse threw me at a horse show and broke several disc and I have arthritis in the back as well and the spinal fluid is leaking out.

No I refuse to take injections. I have a very high pain tolerance which is good and bad.

Nite Judles, Judy, Calling and all.

Nite
you'll have to tell me why you refuse the injections at a different time
judy

Not a good nite/morning...........Its been raining here for awhile started about 2 hrs ago my knee...........( Hurts In the back kinda all over .......Its raining hard..........Guess one of those weather thinggys just very achy.......For the calf now I am back to the big ole heavy boot just at night to see what happens forget to mention that. wanted to try to forget ............its all ok though just wanted to blah/complain etc..........Noone's on humm ill try to get to sleep again but Im thinking get my work done. Yea really achy here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry you're achy. I know what you mean....it's been raining here for the last few days and it sure does make a difference. Hope you got back to sleep. I'm hoping to go back soon. Poor hubby has left already for his 12 hour work day. Sucks.

Pat

Kim, so sorry you had a bad night and early morning. Hopefully you were able to go back to bed and get some sleep.

Wow you girls were up early.

Kim sorry you are having such pain. Stay off that leg.

I woke up last night or should say this morning for a little while.
It was really raining hard.

Does not look like we are going to get much more. Boy do we need it though.

Have a good day.

Kim! Know you need rain, but not at the expense of pain! So sorry!! Try to ice, elevate and take Advil/Aleve ....You know the drill!!! Whatever you do though, please kee off it for awhile,,,,its begging you!!! :(

Kim I hope you are sleeping now that the kids are at school. I wonder if it really is the weather. I'll not get to test that for a while here in sunny ca. Hope you wake up feeling much better
judy

Thanks guys i didnt get back to sleep....Its ok maybe Ill sleep better tonite weird i never get achy but sure did last night and a lil today...........Im off of it.......When i was achy at 330 I did what I needed to do made lunches their breakfast got them off to school at 710 etc.....worked and not done for the day...........Brandon has a football game tonite and I promised him I would go I will with the boot and the crutches the reasonably right thats what Doc advised I missed all last season dont want to miss more.....be understood before but i dont think he would now. I would guess they would cancel in the rain his middle school High school will play not sure about middle.......but yukky rain it stopped now looks like more is coming.......Your right we do need it !!!!!!!!

KIm I read that you tore a calf muscle on top of everything else. My belated sympathies! That's how a lot of my problems started -- with a (probably) torn calf muscle from a mt. climbing trip --which I never let heal properly and which set off balance issues etc when I ran -- eventually screwing up my knee. So you be sure to let it heal totally! But I'm with you; go to the football games etc. I know how important your kids and their doings are to you.... HOpefully you can find a place where you can put your leg up for awhile.. like space in the stands...
Stephani

Hi Beth thanks Im just getting used to it I think. are you serious about the calf how long did it take you because im having doubts because it is taking so so long........Last night was terrible.........it did rain so they canceled it probably a good thing....but how long did yours take.? Thanks so much for telling me about yours .......I dont feel so alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie