Revision THR Hope for 2020, Revised THR

Such great news! So happy things are definitely looking up! :happydance: :loveshwr::yay::egypdance: I don't know if I could sneak up on anyone either but I'll take it like it is! :cheers:

@Fit4Family … when I read your post I was so happy that I reread it just to make sure you said everything you did!!

So happy for you and your family with that excellent 6 week check in.

You know you're doing good when you forget the cane!

Again, so happy for you girl xox

Very Glad to hear you sounding SO GOOD. :happydance::egypdance::happydance: Don't make me worry you will get overexuberant now.:beg:

Slow and Steady....well, you know the drill.:friends:

Hellooo @Fit4Family !:loveshwr: I have had the day from things scary movies are made of and finally have time to sign onto BoneSmart and this is my first thread to read and you have me over the moon!

New bone growth! I think we need a t-shirt along the lines of new bone growth. see? It just rolls off my tongue.. hahaha

Congrats, girl. Nobody deserves this more! Now where is that cane?? :whistle:

Ahhhh! There it is! This is the greatest news that we’ve been waiting to hear! I’m so happy for you. You must be feeling lots of different emotions but I’m sure one is relief that this is finally the answer for your physical healing. Now you can truly look forward to that spring you’ve been waiting for so long. ❤️ Pat

Great news! Can't find an emjoi with a big enough smile to express how happy I am for you! :yes!::loveshwr::egypdance:Enjoy your newfound freedom without cane, but remember it's still your faithful friend when you get tired late at night and need a little something to lean on. :yes:. You're rollin' now, keep it up! :walking:

Hello All, Happy tears reading everyone’s sweet messages. Relief doesn’t seem a big enough word. Very motivated to keep on track. Next 6 weeks will continue with stationary bike and walking.

Hello @SarahBee Happy to see you here this morning. I think you were the first person I “met” here. Recovery buddies! Thank you so much. Spring will be sweet. xxxxx ❤️

Good Morning @CricketHip I sure hope today is a better day. Scary doesn’t sound good. :nah: We do need t-shirts. Almost kissed the man. Bone growth and stability. Pretty funny what a girl gets excited about these days.

Thank you sweet Pat @Hip4life Relief is the word! Thankfully all current pains have an explanation, and hopefully expiration date. Worry is slowly draining away and replaced with hope. I am grateful to be here.

I do feel exceptionally thrilled to be here @SurreyGirl Love the British expression “Brilliant”. We don’t have a word that conveys the same meaning here. One of my best friends and walking buddies is here with her husband from The United Kingdom. She said the same yesterday as we were planning a celebratory lunch date.

Love all your emojis :yahoo::loveshwr: @Calgal I am enjoying my new found freedom! It will be awhile until I don’t need my cane. Especially at night or when I am tired. Knee is main obstacle right now, so don’t want to make it worse by overdoing it.

It is so amazing to be able to celebrate victories with our friends...there is true excitement felt in the Bonesmart community when the days brighten.
Glad you are sharing your journey with us, dear F4F.:roseshwr:

Agree...love mornings, and love coffee!
bitmoji-20200117060635.png

I tried to upload a YouTube video called "There will be another spring", by Peggy Lee....
Just a tiny beautiful part: "I know our hearts will dance again
And sing again, so wait for me till then" Check it out :angel:

We have tons of ice on our driveway right now between the snow thawing and then refreezing at night. I am being a very cautious girl ... I told my hubby when he drove me down to the road in my car and then walked back up, "Ice and hip replacements don't go together at all" He agreed! Thank God for wonderful spouses and Bonesmartie friends who get it.

Have a fantastic evening Sarah :walking:

Hello @Bfam85

Will check out your video! My body declared it was done sleeping, so it might be on the wee hour morning agenda.

Ice would scare me too! I even have trepidation over puddles and wet leaves. Your hubby is a keeper. I get dropped off if it even is raining right now. Feels very extra, but I don’t want to tempt fate with a fall to be sure. Suspect that’s a life time worry for hipsters.

Hope you have a fantastic day too! :wave:

Teacup.jpeg Good morning my Sweet Sarah ... or Good Wee Hours to you! I can't do anything when I wake up early, just lie and meditate and hopefully ffall back to sleep. Being British I have morning tea ... I rarely have coffee.

I just love @Mojo333 pic ... it looks just like her! :heehee:

Hubby is meeting his friend for lunch and pool today so I shall relax at home. We are meeting friends for lunch tomorrow for fish and chips so will dine al fresco as we continue to have lovely weather.

Take care, keep warm and have a peaceful day.
Hugs from Me.jpeg Izzy xx

What a lovely cup for your tea @Izabel

Agree that picture looks just like @Mojo333 Very chill and happy!

I do try to fall back to sleep. :beg: It is going to be a nap day for me. Pouring again. Sounds like you are having lovely Spring days there. Hope your lunch out tomorrow is fun. Fish and chips sounds very British too. Yumm.

How are you doing? Will go look to see if you’ve posted updates. xxxx ❤

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom