THR Hiptopia!

What a wonderful thing to feel normal again. I am also enjoying the concept and trying to resurrect my vegetable beds from years of neglect and a bit on my flowers. It is very nice to be able to do these things again without pain. Enjoy your gardens.

Happy, happy, one year anniversary! So glad you’re doing and feeling so well! I, too, felt such waves of gratitude. How could you not when the gift is getting your life back. Many blessings to you for continued health, happiness, and joy! ❤️ Pat

Hip hip hooray, @Calgal !!!
Great to know you are happy AND healthy...I feel the same gratitude and exuberance about my hips at 3 years out.
Big hugs and have a wonderful Sunday.

2 years ago I got my life back! To the new hipsters, I can only relay my own experience that it took a good 12 months....but was worth every minute of that slow and steady rehab. It is truly a marathon not a sprint. :yes: I celebrated today doing massive gardening, replanting strawberry bed and strimming the 'north forty'. My hip is fine - wish I could say the same for my shoulder! The second year has been truthfully normal. I re-read my 1 year post and yes could still feel twinges when I did very much. My scar is getting much less visible and I definitely consider it a badge of honour. So newbies, don't fret!! Make bonesmart friends to help you along your journey, however long it takes you. You'll get there in the end! Goodbye for now and thank you all from the bottom of my...hip! Xx

Happy Two Year Anniversary!
I love this update, Calgal. It’s wonderful to read how well you’re doing.
Thank you so much for stopping by to share your encouraging message.
Hugs to you! :friends:
@Calgal

So glad to hear from you and find you doing well @Calgal
Thanks for sharing your recovery story and your encouragement to others.
:loveshwr:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Raithtaxi
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom