- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,909
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
@Hipster64I hope this Tuesday, and special day, is off to a good start.
Happy Three Month Anniversary!
May today be all you want it to be.
United States
@Hipster64
United States
Glad that went well for you.. hopefully all of the antibiotics won't bother your digestive system.
United States
United States
United States
just like that ....it‘s all worth it and your emotional and physical strength took a hit but your now over the mountain and ready to move forward. There is short term healing ...that’s usually when the components are secured in bone growth and soft tissue. Usually about 6 to 14 weeks. Then there is long term healing ... up to 2 years...getting back strength, resilience, and so much more. Life is a blessing.
United States
United Kingdom
Just a thought on making your way on icy parking lots in a Massachusetts winter. I just bought some Merrell 'artic ice' slip on shoes and they have good reviews for working well on ice and snow. Not cheap but might want to check them out for commuter shoes. We don't get much snow here in UK but do get frost and ice and I too am a bit super cautious this first winter about falling. Hope we new hippies all miraculously have goat feet this winter!
United States
Hello and a Happy Monday to you, @Hipster64It will be nice to put my living room back to the way it was pre-surgery,

United States
@hipster64
Whatever will you do without your pity pot?I forgot to ask about the bathroom so I promised my husband that I would continue to use the seat and toilet riser until my OS visit next Tuesday, and will ask him if it's okay to put them away. (My husband gets very nervous about me and rather than argue about it I gave in).
