Wonderful to hear from you all. I would love to watch you dance
@SaraK. Dancing is one of my favorite things too. . .gave my husband lessons in the tango in the year we first met and we tangoed for a while. My hip was already bothering me and he was better than I was anyway. But we dream we will do that again. . .the 8 famous steps!
I will take a peek today to see if the zinnias are up; it rained a nice but chilly rain over the weekend and has been chilly since so I don't expect to see anything. The first white iris, so lovely, made it through the storm as we all do
@Mojo333, one way or the other. My husband had A fib too several years ago and the first ablation worked for him. They did it near by at Duke University. But they do it here now too. I am hoping something will work for your dad soon. It makes for a scary, unnerving business.
It is too windy here for a walk outside today so we are taking a shopping trip to Walmart and that will be my walk. Exercises, a few light ones, when I get home. More dressings for the "wound". I made a mistake,
@Layla, the appointment with the OS or PA is not until tomorrow. Let you know how it goes. I doubt he will lift the restrictions or let me drive. I haven't finished the 3rd week post op yet. I have started to walk without the cane but I can't give it up yet. . .it's one of those darn plateau things. I guess I'll get by it but this wind is pretty high here today, gusting to 25 knots or more. It would knock me over if I turned a corner.
Wishes for a warm and springy weekend to you all. Hugs all 'round.



Let there be flowers!