THR Hip Replaced, No Weight Bearing, Rotator Cuff Repairs Screaming

Hello MsCheryl, :wave:
I believe you’re questioning @Pumpkln I’ve tagged her for you by typing the (@) before her name, with no space in between the @ and her name. This is the only guaranteed way she’ll see your questions and respond.
I hope you have a great evening!
@MsCheryl

I was given a PT sheet with these exercises but the therapist wrote "non-surgery leg".
Not sure why you cannot do these exercises while lying on your back, call your surgeon and ask if you can do them.
I suspect the PT was being overcautious as these are all non weight bearing.

Hi :hi: @MsCheryl
I hope you’re doing well since you last posted. Please update us as time allows, we’d love to read about your progress. All the best as you move forward. :)

Still on restrictions. No exercise on the affected leg. See OS on October 8 and hoping therapy can begin. Muscle reattachment sure changes protocol on THR.

Has anyone else had this same surgery?

Stopping by to say Hi and wish you a Happy Three Month Anniversary! I hope you’ve enjoyed progress since you last posted and had a good visit with the surgeon on October 8th. Wholehearted wishes steady progress continues. :wave:
@MsCheryl

Just read your story and can’t decide whether to weep or scream. I am so, so sorry you are going through this. Man, if there's anybody who deserves a bed at a good rehab, it's you! You are a WARRIOR!!!!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back