THR Hi, Yearly update

@Mojo333 how about a couple of pistons with THR implant stems and cups as con rods in the V twin formation as a custom job on the tank would make sure I didnt forget about the metalwork inside me when I am riding

That would be so so cool!
Seriously!
And maybe titanium colored.
Remembering mine

Attachments

• rps20171022_092750.jpg
    rps20171022_092750.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 224
Going to do a few sketches will post if I am happy good colour choice as well

Turkey turd green :sick:
Is that a so it appeals to the inner bad boy who wants to -
Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure?

You Silly Kids! :heehee: Love!
@mcopt

@Layla love the Steppenwolf 'Born to be wild' quote that featured in Easy Rider 1969 film that film moulded my youth and started my lifelong motorcycling obsession . I had a leather jacket and painted stripes on it to look like Peter Fonda !! (still look like him....in my dreams ! ) Its still my ambition to cross the pond and ride route 66 and Highway one nearly did HW 1 18 months ago but hips were starting to get bad and had to do it in an SUV not quite the same but fantastic scenery ended up in Indio to see the Stones and Bob Dylan at the Desert Trip concert, quick dash back up to San Fran to catch the plane ! Going to come back over soon this time it will on an Eagle Rider rental Harley. Would like to start in SF down to LA then Route 66 (whats left of it) to Chicago lot of miles but you only live once got to be done !

Fun photo and memories! I'd like to travel Route 66, myself....just because.
It's one of those things you don't get around to because it's close enough and you don't think "it" or "you" are going anywhere soon. Know what I mean?

The Indio concert must have been great. I've seen both the Stones and Dylan but not at the same time. And it was y-e-a-r-s ago. Isn't it too bad we had to grow up and start behaving ourselves?!! :heehee:

The trip you're planning sounds fun. I'm sure you'll LOVE it.
Enjoy the evening!
@mcopt

Love it!! :loveshwr:
I'm using that one!!

Look at young hippy Martin.:)
So cool mcopt.
Won't be long before you do all you want again.
Amazing surgery!:yes!:

Half day back at work today not seeing patients just admin etc it went well new hip feels good and bites are seeming to be disappearing now ..phew ! .....Funny but have forgotten that the right has been done hope it stays that way . Driving is no problem at all especially as car is auto so left does nothing . Still using one crutch 2 if walking any distance. Wound review on Friday hopefully dressing off and should be cleared to use the pool at the gym @Mojo333 have some new bike news will post later :wink:

Half day off work, eh tough guy?
I know...I know...your patients!

Will be anxious to find out what's up!

Wishing you the best at your appt on Friday. Hope you're cleared to :swim:
Great news on the pesky bites disappearing! They looked nasty.
Enjoy the rest of your day!
@mcopt

@Mojo333 well decided to go patriotic and buy British am trading Harley for a Triumph I started on Triumphs all those years ago and live only a couple of miles away from where they were originally made. New bike Triumph Thunderbird Storm being delivered and old taken away Saturday obviously can't ride yet but sat in it very comfy and awsome engine . All black so thinking about that custom paint . Hips so far so good muscles a bit ache if I try to walk too much really am being cautious .
Screenshot_20180523-061548-1080x1920-540x960.png

:loveshwr: I love it
Gorgeous! It suits you perfectly, I think!
My better half had BMWs, but sold his last one quite a bit back

Pretty bike and pretty backdrop too.
Is that cactus and mountains I'm seeing.
What a lovely sight....the bike too :hog: Excited for you!
Have a good one!
@ mcopt

I wish the backdrop was local to me ! Its a picture off goggle get the actual bike Saturday same as that though will post a 'local' pic of it later no mountains and no cactus here though ! BMWs brilliant bikes friend of mine has had quite a few bit too sensible for me though did have one once . I shocked myself once and counted the number of motorcycles I had owned since I was 15 came to around 90 !
Dressing off tomorrow:yes!: starting to itch like crazy think thats a good sign though very little bruising less than last time bit of swelling around back of knee and foot . Just starting to appreciate the fact that that horrible bone on bone grinding pain is gone.:SUNsmile:

Isn't it just grand...and a harbinger of good times to come!

If we let our legs settle in with these new prosthesis...
We will be on our way to achieving the life we want

Last edited:
Just wondering if all is well...and getting the long distance vibe that you are overdoing it?
Pop in and tell me I'm wrong.. else I shall worry!
I have a group of young folk meeting me at the Food Bank to "help"
Let's hope they do...feels like I'm raising teenagers again:beg:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie