Hi just in time

Wobbly49

Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi I'm new here
Found you guys just in time
I'm due in the operating room tomorrow morning left hip replacement terrified but looking forward to less pain am 49 and going back in 6 -8 weeks for the right one to be replaced.
Looking forward to reading all your hints and tips
Thanks in advance
Wobbly 49

Good luck for tomorrow... you will be fine... it’s not as bad as you think it will be!

Looking forward to seeing you on the recovery side with a new pain free hip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your kind words don't think I'll get much sleep tonight - I'll make up for it tomorrow

Welcome. It will all work out. Listen to the hip and your body when recovering. Soon, no more pain in the left hip and then the right. You will be a new woman and able to do so much. Will keep an eye on your recovery postings.

This is the best site for information and support. It has helped me with 3 joint replacements so far and will with the 4th.

:wave:and :welome: to the forum.
Say goodbye to hip pain and there are lots of friendly folk here to get you through the rough parts.
Nothing like getting great advice from "those who know":tada:
See you on the healing side!:egypdance:

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow, hopefully you get some sleep tonight and look forward to seeing you on the recovery side.
:wave:

Good luck! I had my left done in March and 8 weeks later my right done. It's been a journey, but has been life changing. I wish you all the best in your journey to being pain free.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom