Hey Patti, check out my swollen monkey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug

alpha
Country
United States United States
Went hiking at the beach today....Now I have a swollen monkey...All the new folks will have no idea about this.

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b286_flagady15_2mrbcqd.jpg

OOOhhh!! You made me spit oj all over my laptop!! WHY is that pic not posted? Can I bring it into view or do you want it off the board?

Why I do declare...you've got the cutest little monkey knee I've ever seen!!!

I had a WONDERFUL day.....I did the Sam's Club shopping....Old Navy...Dick's Sporting Goods....and did GREAT.....had fun....didn't think "knee" 100% of the time. It's gonna be GREAT in a short while, folks....it's gonna be GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Jose, work your majic with it. I have no idea why it didn't post.
I think I messed up by trying not to make it too big..

Patti,
You will be seeing more of the monkey!! I named it Patti, and it is in my truck.

I had a fantastic day also...I worked out and went to the St. Marks Wildlife Refuge. Took some pictures of some darned big gators. Then came back to town, met my wife for lunch and now I'm cooking supper....Check you later.

O now you did it...Uh huh now you did it for sure....You don't know where Patti the monkey will end up now!!!!

I told my wife exactly the same thing at lunch...I was walking all over the place. uneven ground..Swamp and sand..It was quiet and beautiful..except for the cotton mouth I walked right next to.
I spent a good bit of time reflecting on it being Easter Weekend and the sacrifice made for all of us.
This forum, specifically you all have really lifted me our of a funk

I sent Easter e-cards to all my Christian friends and one couldn't help telling me that the message in the card read

Wishing you a wonderful and blessed Christmas with all the blessings our Lord can endow.

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b286_flagady15_smilies_doh.jpg

On that note, Doug, as this Good Friday here draws to a close, I wish you wondrous joy and riches of faith this EASTER time!

He is risen!

Why I do declare...you've got the cutest little monkey knee I've ever seen!!!

I had a WONDERFUL day.....I did the Sam's Club shopping....Old Navy...Dick's Sporting Goods....and did GREAT.....had fun....didn't think "knee" 100% of the time. It's gonna be GREAT in a short while, folks....it's gonna be GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Patti, if you read your posts from even 2 weeks ago, you would have to admit that it is great now, not gonna be great in a short while. You have made enormous strides (no pun intended).

He is risen, indeed, is right! What a wonderful weekend ahead of us, full of rejoicing! I think the spring weather is starting to perk up our spirits and our knees!

Hmmm, maybe we could get a bunch of those monkeys, Doug, and sell them with ace bandages around their little knees or something... call them big fat monkeys by Patti.

You wouldn't believe how hard it was to find just the right monkey.
They could issue them to all TKR patients to hug when things get tough.
Now my Patti monkey...It is really going to be in for it. I have plans!!

Amen to all my TKR friends....HE IS RISEN! You all have a Blessed Easter!

PS: Loved it! Me thinks the monkey-patch would work wonders at the airport security checks - who needs a card? Just wear the patch on the outside of the leg.

I have a monkey...similar to that one, hanging in my family room. When you press it belly, it does it's little monkey 'thang'....

I'm paying for all of my walking now, owie, owie, owie....but it was well worth it.

TARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Got mine at a pet store...
Can't wait to see what I can get my Patti monkey into..
Ice.Ice.Ice. I'm going to have to jump on a pill for sure.

Can't do the Heel thing... It would be an afront to the Seminol Nation.

I SO understand......I'll do it, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS!!
I just jumped up and down on a biggie sized 10mg. perc. ATE that baby up!!....I just HAD to go brag on myself and now I have a bad case of kneesals!

Believe me, I totally understand...I tried doing a half but it just isn't working. I'm sitting here swinging the leg back and forth.
But you know what. Like you, I had the best day since the surgery. Actually the best day as far as walking, in several years. And if it feels as good tomorrow, I'll dad gum do'er again!!
My new battle cry----GRITS FOREVER!!
Girl-Is your craziness contagious??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties