Here we go again

JPurn9294

Country
United States United States
Hi all. My name is Jackie and I had a LTHR in February 2013. I have just learned that I will require a RTHR which I have just scheduled for Oct 28th. This forum was such a great comfort to me through my first journey that I have come back as I begin this new journey. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

:wave: @JPurn9294
:welome: to the forum and glad to hear you will soon get rid of the last bad hip and be double hippy happy.
I hope your first hip recovery went well.
Lots of great members with lots of great support here.
Hope you have a good Sunday:SUNsmile:

Welcome back Jackie! Thanks for joining us again.
I'm sure you'll find the same support and encouragement as you did the first time around.
Wishing you comfort and looking forward to following your journey.

A link to the Library where you will find articles as a refresher and most likely some newer ones you're unfamiliar with - https://bonesmart.org/forum/view/library.31/
@JPurn9294

Hi Jackie, like you, my hip replacement isn't too far off now. Mine is scheduled for October 29 th. I am very anxious to get this behind me. I see you have already gone through this with your other hip, I hope you have had a great recovery from that one and after this upcoming one you will recover quickly and pain free.
Take care.

Hi Jackie! I just had my second hip replaced, such a relief to have them both working well.
Will be interested to follow your journey!!
:flwrysmile:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
OsteoBionicGal
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom