Here I go again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattie

:cry4:Hi all...
I just wanted you to know that Tues, Oct 4th, I will be going in for my left knee replacement. My right was done Oct. 18th of this year...so I am about 8 months apart!! I am getting nervous....People are telling me, you shouldn't be nervous, you know what to expect....but that is why I am getting nervous...I know what to expect!!!!! :cry4:
I will drop by when I am up and about... Again........thanks for all the support you sent me with the right knee....so here I go again!!!!!
Pattie

Good luck, Pattie!!! Here's hoping you have an easy time of it with surgery and we'll see you on the recovery side!

Yes, it's a double edged sword, for sure! But I'm sure when it comes to it, you will do well. Whatever, we'll still be here to cheer you on; you know that, don't you?

Patti,
I am going for my second knee replacement on Oct 3rd so you will be going a day after me. My two are just 5 weeks apart. Don't know which is better or worse; 5 weeks apart or 8 months. Since I am only 5 weeks out my life has not gotten back to normal before I go again. I just hope we both have as smooth as a recovery as possible. I will be thinking about you and look forward to following your recovery.

Patti,
I am going for my second knee replacement on Oct 3rd so you will be going a day after me. My two are just 5 weeks apart. Don't know which is better or worse; 5 weeks apart or 8 months. Since I am only 5 weeks out my life has not gotten back to normal before I go again. I just hope we both have as smooth as a recovery as possible. I will be thinking about you and look forward to following your recovery.

Thank you so much, we will have to compare notes when we are both in recovery!!! Good luck to you and see you soon with the double incisions!!!!
:thumb:

Thank you all for your kind wishes and thoughts...I always appreciate them!! I know you guys are here and I am so glad of that. I will be back in after rehab and see you all then......thanks again!!!!!!!

Get 'er done and you will have a matching set! Then it will truly be time to get on with enjoying your life! No more surgeries or arthritis pain!

Good luck Pattie post when you can and know we are here cheering you on

Full speed ahead Pattie and smooth sailing.

Good Luck Pattie, we will be thinking of you, and look forward to your post op posts:thumb:

Best wishes that all goes well tomorrow and that you have a speedy recovery!

Hi All...just wanted to stop by and say Hi to everyone out there!!! My 2nd knee was done Oct. 4th, 2011. My 1rst knee was done January 18th, 2011. I am still very stiff in both knees. I am surprised that the right knee that was done first is bothering me...sore and stiff and it is a year old now??? Maybe putting extra strain on it because of the left knee just being done, does that sound like any of you out there?? I love to come here and vent, it is the best place to come for that!!! :thumb: I tried to put my picture of my lovely knees up on the show your scars post, but my picture wouldn't download?? Any suggestions??
Nice being back posting, looking forward to some answers!!!
Hugs, Pattie

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks