Help! Signs of infection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug has the dadgum powers!!! You dadgum gals better feel honored....we don't hand out these passes to everyone!!!!....dadgummit!

LOL! Thanks!

And I have had grits. Once. 'nuf said?

(probably the problem is that they were fixed by a Yankee! I'd probably love the "real thing")

I liked them better than couscous.....

couscous??????Oh no, Now you're going to have to say cornbread and fatback five times...

Cornbread I love. Fatback? Is that something Southerners have to eat?

I said dag nabbit at work and the whole room got quiet then they started laughing..I didnt' see what was so funny. Guess they don't hear that much here in Oregon. I was mad as a hornet and that is what came out...

Hey, NuNeez, I have found another appliance for circulation - much cheaper that the other one. The website is here and the gizmo looks a lot easier to use, IMO.

p3_x_qz371_x_large.jpg

Beach,
Fatback...
It is a piece of fat with some meat from the back of the hog...I haven't looked in years but there use to be a piece of it in every can of pork and beans.
I was raised with my mom putting a piece in every vegetable she cooked.
I don't use it anymore...

Skeet,
Switch to dad gum, dern, dang. Keep'em guessing.

Hey Doug--- you get your "stump the (yankee) culinary teacher" points for today!
Now I know--- but as a probationary Southerner--- can I pass on the fatback?

Oh yes, in fact I would suggest passing on the fatback.
If you are cooking beans, I would suggest smoked ham hock. Score it with a knife several times.
If you are interested, I'll pm you a recipe I use.

Doug, can you PM me that recipe, too?!? Since my daddy died, no one has been able to come close to his baked beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JasminDickson
Recent bookmarks
Back