Hello from JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no...I'm the special/gross kid....I'm Roseann Rosannadann!!! (SNL)
Well....I look at it this way....SOMEBODY had to tell her. I may not have mentioned the fleets, originally, but two of them had their way with me!! no flowers....no call back!

I am one sick chick!

And some of us were goody-goods and listened to our doctors - took my meds religiously and rarely had much of a challenge... probably the first time I listened and did what I was told!

It is like the only thing I've done relative to this TKR that went well early on! Pretty sad when your triumph is pooping easily. Now I'm starting to feel OLD!!

Naw, we are just like a fine wine. Aged to perfection. Except with metal knees.
Well, it's raining again. No wonder my knee is playing bad monkey.

I get it, I get it! Take my POo Poo pills. Or I'll be in deep *%$&

Thank you Thank you Thank you

I needed a good laugh tonight--- and no matter how many times we have discussed this topic with new people on this forum it made me laugh till I cried tonight.

Yes, it is sad what our lives have come to.....when this was the highlight of my day....

love you guys!

Thank you Thank you Thank you

I needed a good laugh tonight--- and no matter how many times we have discussed this topics with new people on this forum it made me laugh till I cried tonight.

Yes, it is sad what our lives have come to.....when this was the highlight of my day....

love you guys!

Joy, that is what this forum brings me, knowing I have such wonderful friends who can really make me laugh too!! Thankyou all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
tibiaplateauaft
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom