THR Heat sensation in my foot

Will

Country
Egypt Egypt
Hi All
Hope you are all doing well during these hard times.
Well...i had a posterior THR in my left leg 11 months ago...and everything went well with the recovery...a few weeks ago I've started to feel that my foot is warm..i usually feel this while i'm sitting...I don't have any unusual my pain in my operated leg swelling or inflammation...and that warmth feeling is not that bad...but it's making me uncomfortable and worried if it might be something that has to do with the THR or it might be a spinal problem (which i have never had a problem with)...I'm not so active lately specially with the isolation and WFH thing...the only thing i can think of is that my operated leg is now might be carrying more weight than it should because my other hip is starting to be more stiff lately and i'm waiting for another THR for that leg.
I hope you guys might have some idea of what is going on with my foot.
Thanks.

Last edited:
So we always ask for people to leave the date of their surgery. It helps us respond.

Not sure I've heard about warm feet. Definitely worth putting in a call to your surgeon's office and to your general practitioner doctor. Tell them the symptoms.

Are you having any pain in your operated leg?

Other will weigh in who might know more about heat in a foot.

Hello @Will - and :welome:

Please will you tell us the full date of your hip replacement and which hip it is, so we can make a signature for you? Knowing the exact date will help us to advise you appropriately.
Thank you.:flwrysmile:

Hi Will, I am three and a half months into recovery from THR and have also had this heat sensation in my feet since my op and also some discomfort in my heels, all at night when I am in bed. I,ve just been moisturising my feet nd haven't queried it as yet as I was putting it down as op related. Seems to be easing off a bit as time goes on. Hope you get relief soon.

So we always ask for people to leave the date of their surgery. It helps us respond.

Not sure I've heard about warm feet. Definitely worth putting in a call to your surgeon's office and to your general practitioner doctor. Tell them the symptoms.

Are you having any pain in your operated leg?

Other will weigh in who might know more about heat in a foot.
I did my surgery on the 2nd of July 2019.
As for the pain...i don't have any unusual pain.. sometimes only a scar pain.

Hello @Will - and :welome:

Please will you tell us the full date of your hip replacement and which hip it is, so we can make a signature for you? Knowing the exact date will help us to advise you appropriately.
Thank you.:flwrysmile:
Thank you Celle...it was the 2nd of July 2019.

Hi Will, I am three and a half months into recovery from THR and have also had this heat sensation in my feet since my op and also some discomfort in my heels, all at night when I am in bed. I,ve just been moisturising my feet nd haven't queried it as yet as I was putting it down as op related. Seems to be easing off a bit as time goes on. Hope you get relief soon.
Thank you so much for sharing this, i hope it's not something bad and that it will go away with time and i also wish you have a speedy recovery.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Nosila
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom