THR Having Second Thoughts

Tomorrow is your day!! I hope today is as relaxing as it can be for you. I thought, with both of my THR's, that the closer my surgery date was, the calmer I became. I wish that for you, today also.
See you soon on the recovery side! :yes:

Anniec19 Dont be worry sweetie!Prayers going your way. Be positive, go in fearless knowing Pain will leave your body automatically after surgery. What type anesthesia you chosed?

Hello @Anniec19
Wishing you comfort and peace of mind as you await tomorrow.
Prayers and best wishes for an uneventful surgery and smooth recovery.
Will look forward to following your journey and supporting you along the way.
Hugs

:hi:
Sending healing mojo your way.
Bye bye hip pain!:ok:

Anniec19 how did it go??How are you feeling?Can wait to hear from you. I said a prayer for you. Blessings, Gretelin!!

So I waited all day in the hospital..met with physios and nurses only to be told at 6pm ti come back next Thurs. No anaesthetist but nobody told the ward !! So now have to wait another week.

Oh my stars...all that build up and then...do you feel stressed or relieved?:umm:
Not sure what my feelings would've been, I was so nervous.
Geez!

Oh. No Annie what do you mean? I would have been so mad. Why what do you mesn there was no anesthesiologist ?? I dont understand?? Was you surgery scheduled?

Hi all x I was so upset x apparently they knew the day before but nobody was told. The surgeon came to see me and apologised. Even when I was leaving the nursing staff had still not been officially told. I've now got all that build up again

Oh no... that is horrible and I am so so sorry that you had to experience that!! Good heavens!!
If you can, please leave us your new surgery date and we will update your signature for you.
Just post the date on your thread here.

hugs,, major big hugs!! :console2:

Hi x its next Thursday 21st November x

Thank you! It will be updated to show that, shortly. I so hope youa re enjoying your weekend.

Still sending you positive thoughts and hugs..

@Anniec19 I'm so sorry your surgery was cancelled and rescheduled. Unfortunately I know all too well how this feels, was sitting in pre-op, had my happy pill to take the edge off and they came in and said your surgeon was in an accident and surgery is cancelled. I was totally stunned and totally numb, didn't know what to do or think. If course I wanted my surgeon to be ok but just the build up and let down. I just have to look at it as I just was not meant to have the surgery that day. Ended up having it about two weeks later, doc had been checked out and able to operate and I came out with flying colors, his words not mine. We'll be thinking of you and keeping you in our prayers. :praying:

Left a message on your other preop thread, but wanted to let you know we are thinking of you and happy to know you will be saying goodbye to hip pain!
Hugsxxx

Best Wishes for today. Hopefully with the time difference, you're already in recovery with surgery in the rear view. With any luck they'll provide you with ice and manage your pain well. Can't wait to hear all about it once you're up to communicating. Wishing you comfort as you begin the journey!
@Anniec19

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom