Having my first Knee Replacement July 9th 2014**Nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading your thread since it started, so I feel like you're familiar. I hope you feel ready, that you have everything checked off, and that finally the wait is (almost) over. I hope you have a peaceful day tomorrow.

@madinana I am so glad for you that your big day is almost here! Best of luck to you and we will look forward to hearing from you as you recover! :yes!:

Best wishes for tomorrow. See you on the recovery side.

@madinana It's only an hour, the sooner you get there the sooner you get it done! You are tough,, you are woman, hear you roar!! :yahoo: Or.....something like that!:shrug: You are ready! If it helps I will send up a prayer for you:praying:! You got this!:thumb: Just remember nothing to eat or drink after midnight, so pig out now while you can!

@madinana The unexpected can always cause a stir in the emotions. As @tiredwife said, you are ready and so many people on this site are there for you. Try to have a good nights' sleep - and again best wishes for tomorrow.

Good Luck tomorrow and look forward to reading your posts on the other side.

I have been thinking about you a lot today. Wishing you all the best, and especially a calm night tonight!

@Roselover How are you doing? How was surgery? Hope you are doing good. madinana opened a new thread on the recovery forum.

I started a new thread in the recovery forum. I am doing really good so far. Hope it continues. Still have the nerve block in my leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88