BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Joint Replacement Patient Advocacy
and Online Community
  1. Announcing BoneSmart's NEW Joint Surgeon Locator tool

We are pleased to now offer a tool to help you find just the right surgeon for your needs. If your surgeon is not listed, please let us know and we'll get them added.

Read more about this in this announcement:

Dismiss Notice

Have not checked in for a while!

Discussion in 'Knee Replacement Pre-Op Area' started by June Lands, Sep 12, 2019.

1. June Lands

June Lands new member

United States United States
    In 2013 I had bilateral knee replacement. I posted under the name Gazelle7777. I started my thread from just hours out of surgery through to months later during the healing process... ups and downs, good times and rough times..... All My threads are still up and you can just put Gazelle7777 in the search engine to find what I have shared.

For some reason, I was not able to open up that account and had to start a new one. So I am now June Lands. Anyway, @Jamie You were here and so helpful that many years ago and I just wanted to check back and tell you how well I am doing!

In 2014 and 2015 I had both hips replaced as well and have my hip replacement story here under Gazelle7777. I am a walking testimony of how joint replacement has changed my life and allows me to do all the things for years I never could do... and to be PAIN FREE. I do not even take an aspirin anymore. I do all my yard work and walk miles everyday.

This website was my godsend so for any of you going through the process of preparing for or healing from surgury, this place will become your safe place. I remember many sleepless nights after surgury where I came here just to talk to others and feel such positive energy.

I to this day direct those who plan to have joint surgery to this website to get all their information. I Wish all of you a wonderful joint replacement journey and hope that reading my journey for knees and hips will help you through.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jamie

Jamie ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

@June Lands ... Hi, and welcome back to BoneSmart. It's always great to hear from our members who've had successful recoveries! I appreciate the kind words about the impact BoneSmart made on your recovery. You know how passionate we are here about helping people navigate their surgery and recovery. And we so appreciate you letting others know we're here. We depend on loyal members like you to help get the word out about BoneSmart. God bless you and if you feel like it, share some photos of you doing the things you enjoy with those beautiful new hips. We'd love to see them.

On the administrative side, I looked at your old account and everything is just fine with it. It sounds like maybe we just need to reset your password. Would you like me to do that for you and then merge this account with it? We really don't like to have multiple accounts for a member as it gets to be very confusing. I'm happy to take care of this for you, if you like.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. June Lands

June Lands new member

Thanks Jamie. Lets combine the two accounts into just the original Gazelle7777 acount. Can we keep the same password or will I need to reset that? Let me know. Thanks so much!

:SUNsmile: Joan

4. Jamie

Jamie ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

You'll have the same password. It's pretty late tonight, so I'll merge them tomorrow. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1