OP
Jamie

Jamie

OneStep AMBASSADOR
Senior Administrator
Country
United States United States
OneStep Ambassador Icon
Trust me....there is no way I have time to do something like this. It's out on YouTube and was sent to me by a good friend. I cannot imagine how long it would take to do something like this.

RICBAK1

graduate
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Now is the time to take a little time,I am afraid I am enjoying this self isolation a bit much garden has never been so tidy usually we are away to much all junk in my garage slowly going scrap men keep calling old engines bits of bikes old camping chairs spare trainer bike been meaning to mend its gone now.I use You Tube to get all my songs off make cd for in garage and yard sometimes I feel a bit sorry for neighbours I have 6 speakers in garage and 1 on a long lead I take round garden but after all these years they are used to me,I even get kids come dancing on drive way they think I am a bit cracked in head but then so does my wife and grandkids who I am missing to much.

RICBAK1

graduate
Country
Oh very good and true wife cooks I do pots I need my caravan time but not yet

alexthecat

SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Country
I have a bunch of these and I'm just going to keep posting them. I guess we know how someone spent their QuaranTime.
FB_IMG_1590852063373.jpg

OP
OP
Jamie

Jamie

OneStep AMBASSADOR
Senior Administrator
Country
OneStep Ambassador Icon
I think they are really funny and clever. You wonder where they find all those little miniature things to put in the box!

Mojo333

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country

RICBAK1

graduate
Country
I am afraid i have ate all the biscuits and I passed on the milk but had some RUM instead. I am seriously missing my grandkids now,t seen them since last august had to come home for dental surgery before having hopefully next tkr ,now cannot go back down south due to lockdown .Hope not to long before i get covid injection i have lost one sister to covid other sister and brother in law very ill with covid, and surgery cancelled again.

RICBAK1

graduate
Country
Thanks that is what my daughter and kids are saying will see them later get rid of covid first, i have already lost one family member and now other sister not well also due to covid

New

OneStep App

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Panda1
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom