Bilateral THR Gretel post op<

:friends:I am trying...my back still complains sometimes, but I will work on it some as soon as I get a break.:tiredwheel:

Hi Gretel :wave:
I wish you weren't struggling with the back issues. Hopefully physio helps and it eventually settles.
Stopping by to wish you a Merry Christmas...only 12 days to go now until Christmas Eve. Yikes, I need to get moving! Wishing you a happy, healthy 2019 also.
@Gretel

Thanks @Layla . Physio does help. I saw her again yesterday. I just have to be careful and remember I can’t always do what I want. Wishing you and all your loved ones a very Merry Christmas !

Merry Christmas friend!:reindeer:

Remember last year this time...?
You've come a long way, baby!
:reindeerlights:

Yes @Mojo333 you are so right! I was telling someone just the other day how I had to use a mobility scooter to do my Christmas shopping last year. I’m very grateful for my new hips and all the wonderful support I’ve had here :loveshwr:
I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas! :santa hug:

Happy New Year, Gretel.
I hope all is going well for you and that you enjoyed Christmas.
Wishing you a wonderful 2019!
@Gretel

Thank you @Layla . Happy New Year to you too! It seems we have a new grandchild coming this year!

:wave:
Oh my stars:happydance:
Are you a Grandma, Nana, Mema or ???
Hope the new year brings you health and happiness!:cheers:

Congrats, Gretel. Super exciting!
I love grandkids, they're the best.
What a treat to look forward to in the New Year!
Enjoy!
@Gretel

I’ve just dropped hubby at the hospital where I had rehab. I felt I should do a bit of a skip or something to show how far I’d come! I left on crutches and feeling so good now :loveshwr:
I hope everyone is having a good day.

Always nice to hear from you. You have come far, Gretel!
Lots to be happy and thankful for.
May 2019 bring you many blessings.
@Gretel

I'm so happy for you..
For us! :chinstroke:
I can't remember if I know how to skip ...now that IS sad.
I'll try it today in your honor..hope my coworkers and volunteers don't think I'm crazy:heehee:

@Mojo333 - if you manage regular skipping, try the skipping from the Wizard of Oz!

:wave: Hope all is well with you.
I'm still amazed at this surgery.
Sleeping all night and walking with no pain...not too much to ask:)

Hi @Mojo333 yes it is amazing isn’t it? So many nights I woke in a lot of pain for months. All good with me. My back kind of went on me a little while ago but the physio helped. I do my exercises every day and aquarobics two or three times a week. I hope alls well with you! :hugzz:

Truly gets better, even some of my nagging SI issues seem to be mostly resolved without pursuing chiropractor as I had planned.
I usually lift alot of heavy boxes for the Food Bank on a regular basis, so I have tried to keep a healthy hold of young strong volunteers to do the tough stuff instead of mindlessly handling it myself.

Do take care and let's keep this Both at Once Club a membership to enjoy!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom