Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

:wave:@Debru4 :mcoffee:
This Thanksgiving was particularly tough, but we managed...

I hope you are doing well?
You have always been so supportive of others and kind.

I'm glad anything I may have contributed that helped during your recovery made a difference.
I certainly had many here that helped me through.
Hope your holidays are sweet.:loveshwr:
Hi Mojo---

A belated thanks for your Thanksgiving message. As I've said before, your encouragement made a big difference for me in my recovery.

I pop on Bone Smart occasionally and always am impressed by the support you and the other staff members offer to those going through joint issues/surgeries/etc. It feels good for me when I do get on, to be able to offer a little support to others. Paying it forward is always a gift to all involved!

As with most things in life, relationships are the most important factor in our happiness and success. Those of you on this forum understand that, and that is such a huge blessing.

I imagine this Christmas has also been a very hard holiday for you and your family, following your recent loss. I hope you are able to find comfort in your memories of her, and in the time spent with other loved ones. :happy-new-year-smiley-emoticon-4::banana-santa:

Thank you @Debru4 for your kind message...
Hard Christmas, for sure.
Hope this New Year will be a Happy and Healthy One for you.:new-year-toast-smiley-emoticon:

IMG_20230214_155704632.jpg
Nice day to be a double hippy
Happy Valentine's Day!

It will happen, probably took me 2 years, but I am so happy to be where I am.
Lots of recovery struggles, but Time is the Greatest Healer and patience is the kindest Nurse.

Looks like you are having a ton of fun! So your pup love to ride as well it looks like!?!?! I'm jealous of that nice sunny weather you are riding in---lots of cold weather and recent snow here in CO! Is this near where you live, Mojo?

Hi @Debru4
Yes, he is learning to ride with me
It has been in the low 80's all week here in Southeast Georgia.
Beautiful weather... the pollen is like yellow snow, though.

At this hour...Six years ago today....I was travelling to the Surgical center to get both my hips replaced:flabber:
I think the word I used to describe my diagnosis and subsequent scheduling for BTHR was "Mortified"

But chronic pain, ever dwindling range of motion, and serious sleep deprivation became more unbearable than the prospect of replacing my bad hips at 53 1/2 years old.

I am ever so grateful that I am able to work hard, walk without a limp or pain, and enjoy life.

Still...a Grateful Double Hippy.:chuckmarch:

Happy 6 year anniversary!
You have been a wealth of knowledge for me along with all the other Bonesmart staff during my recovery.
Wow, that must have been overwhelming getting two hips at one time.
Enjoy your day today and once again thanks for all your contributions to this site.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
JanieMarie
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom