Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

Happy Valentines Day! May your day be filled with dark chocolate and other nice surprises..

:banana-santa:-- just because I can. :rotfl:

Hope all my hippy pals have a nice and easy Sunday.
This weekend it finally quit raining...:yes!: so plan on doing some walking in the woods, fishing, and ATV riding since it will be a sunny 60F
Used to enjoy living in some big cities but now love small town life and the country.:flwrysmile:
Like the relaxed pace of things.

And in that vein I want to say to some folks...
If you just moved here, we don't honk the horn the second the light turns green.

This is the South.

Simmer down.

@Mojo333 , I don't know what happened but even in the tiny town I live in there is no such thing as taking a relaxing drive. I have been tailgated down my dead end road. If I don't drive 10mph over the posted speed anywhere around town I get passed even on 2 lanes in no passing areas. Turn signals are a thing of the past, can't signal with your phone in your hand. And it's not people that just moved here, it's locals. Sorry for the rant! Hope you have a great weekend, weather has been great here. Found a new park with a walking path in the next town over Fri. and spent Sat outdoors all day enjoying the blue sky and sun.

Hi my Bonesmart friends!
What a wild ride this virus is giving us.
I'm sorry that my friends waiting for surgery have the added stressors of postponements and I'm sorry my newly recovering hippies might have additional stress too.
I manage a food bank and I already see and feel the uncertainty and stress of many of my fellow citizens.
We will get through this together, and this season in time will certainly pass.
I've seen many shining examples of humanity and compassion.
Good things do come from adversity if we let it.
Wishing you all peace, comfort and lots of good mojo coming your way.

Very positive and reassuring message, Mojo333. I agree with you that this, too, shall pass. It will just take a bit of time and lots of patience - much like recovery after THR! We have to muster up more patience than we ever knew existed and maybe even add a bit more to that. Patience, patience, patience and we will all survive and come out of this even better than we were before.

Keep up the wonderful work you do at the food bank, @Mojo333 . Those who live in your area are truly blessed to have such a dedicated food bank manager.

I hope all Bone smarties who are able consider a donation to their own local food Bank so that Mojo and her compatriots are able to provide some comfort to those around them being affected by this.

Had to share Facebook post...
rps20200326_170121.jpg

It may be the most remarkable example of solidarity the world has ever seen.

Today, I will be conducting a drive thru emergency food distribution with a small well vetted group of volunteers to help many who are in need of food resources due to furloughs, layoffs, and school closures.
Yesterday, I packed over 250 brown bags with my Angel team...hauling boxes of canned food down long hallways, and many hours on my legs.
Today might be pandemonium, who knows?

Three years ago, I was in chronic pain, distraught, sleep deprived, and depressed.

Today my bionic hips will be working overtime.
I feel so so blessed and so grateful for this surgery.

Last edited:
Hoping you don't end up paying a price for the support and kindness you are giving to those in need.
All operating procedures done with strict precaution and care...

Price I paid last night was 10 hours of Deep Sleep...worn out.

It was 86 degrees...so sweated all day in gloves and mask...hips good.
Arms ached...hips good.
Feet hurt...hips good.

Heart full...hips good.

Yes, God bless you! That was my motivation to stay patient and persistent to get fully recovered from my hip replacement: to continue my mission in the service of others. It is especially risky at this time but a calling is a calling. All we can do is take all the precautions to try and stay safe and in the game. Stay safe,@Mojo333, and many blessings to you as you bless others. ❤️ Pat

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts