Lounge Doctor

THR Golfer67 Recovery Thread

Eman85

supremo
Country
United States United States
I would look into the Cleveland Clinic or Mayo Clinic if possible. Those that I know that have gone there have gotten satisfaction. I always told my wife we'll play the game locally with health care but if we don't get results that's where we are heading.

OP
OP
golfer67

golfer67

Country
I am looking for someplace to go where they can diagnose my failed hip replacement and found this place reasonably close to me. https://sjri.com/ the name is The Southern Joint Replacement Institute in Nashville Tennessee and they seem to fit the prescription as to what I need. I am hoping someone else here can give a recommendation of good or bad.

golfer67

Jaycey

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Administrator
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
@golfer67 The Southern Joint Replacement Institute is on our recommended surgeons list. One of our members highly recommended them. Here is the listing:
Dr. Jefferson C. Morrison
Dr Michael Christie
Primary and revision hip and knee
Southern Joint Replacement Institute
2400 Patterson, Suite 100
Nashville, TN 37203
Phone: 615-342-0038
Dr Christie is wonderful. He is in Nashville at Southern Joint replacement part of Cenrenniel Hospital system. (recommended by a member).

OP
OP
golfer67

golfer67

Country
I am still struggling with pain and swelling from my hip replacement on 08/19/2020. I have an appointment with The Southern Joint Replacement Institute (SJRI) in Nashville Tennessee on 12/06/2021. My intention is to simply start over again with a new Doctor and hopefully the new Doctor will be able to find and fix my problem. This ordeal has been as much mentally draining as it has been physically exhausting, it is one thing to have complications from a hip replacement but for my original surgeon to tell me that he does not know what is wrong and simply leave me in pain with bad swelling is just unacceptable and that is why I am starting over again with a new Doctor. SJRI already has all my medical records and after reviewing the records they accepted me as a patient so my hope is that they saw something in the records that lead them to believe that they can help me.

Golfer67

Eman85

supremo
Country
Good deal, fresh start with a clean slate and new Dr. sounds like a good plan.

CricketHip

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
I am wishing for the very best resolution for you. I think this is a wise choice and will be anxious to hear what you find out.

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Country
I’m sorry you continue to struggle. I’m sure it is mentally draining when you’re dealing with pain and no idea how to it will be resolved. Thankfully you found another surgeon and fresh set of eyes to look over your case. Hopefully this brings the relief and the resolution you’re dreaming of. Please keep us posted, we want to follow you to pain free. :)
@golfer67

New

OneStep App

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
irving95
Recent bookmarks