• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

Going on Hunting Trip Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

1jt@atime

Sr Bonesmartie
Country
United States United States
Have a great time Skeet. I know you have been looking forward to this trip for a longgggggg time.

My hubby and I will be going to Gettysburg for a surprise 50th birthday. I've known the birthday boy since he was 23. We are all staying in a hotel located in the town square. Should be a lot of fun!

JenniferG

supremo
Country
Not sure who Judy is, but I have considered the Whizaway. Didn't have time to get it for this go around.

Thanks!
Judy was just part of the words that got picked up when i tried to cut and paste that post with the picture.

Nursepair

supremo
Look forward to seeing the combat photos Skeet!! Have a wonderful time.

Karen have a great time at the birthday party. It seems at least three of us will be away this weekend, should be easier to catch up on Monday!!

OP
OP
S

Skeet

supremo
Country
I'd LOVE to go to Gettysburg. We're civil war buffs. Enjoy!

Rowdy66

graduate
What Are Camos? Know Nothing About Hunting. Please Explain, At First I Thought You Had Misspelled Ammo. That I Knew Anyway. Oh, Well! And Jennifer I Love Your Sense Of Humor, Elmer Fudd. Rowdy

OP
OP
S

Skeet

supremo
Country
Camo is the name we give clothing that is made of camoflage material. The material is designed to help you blend into the natural surroundings so you are less easily seen. That helps keep the prey from seeing you easily. They have camo for deserts (tan colors), forest (leaf patterns in greens), snow (white with some branches on it), etc. I wear a camo shirt and pants usually, but this trip I will probably wear some jeans as they are thicker than my camo pants. Does that help?

OP
OP
S

Skeet

supremo
Country
Yes, this is a big weekend for many of us. Can't wait to hear everyone's adventures! Be safe and enjoy everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
connie.m
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom