Get around knees replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah, I have stryker Triathelons too--and now my knees are the OLD ones--no fair.

No, Kelly, your knees are this new one! Cheer up - you won!

Tim....you're always "first class" in my book....:wink:

When I went to my OS to have staples removed the nurse said that my OS designed my implant. Not sure if that is good or bad thing. I never asked what kind I had. Maybe that is a question I should have asked prior to surgery. I have an appointment Thursday going to try to get more info. Are there any questions I should ask as my OS is not the most chatty person.

That was me too, Tim! :loll:

I seriously love TBB! Class act and classic music.

Ref- glad to hear you are happy with those Triathlons as that's what my OS is planning for me. He's done over 4000 joint replacements with zero infection complications, so I trust his judgement. But it's always good to hear.

Zel, that is the knee that I have as well. So far so good. The left one has been with throughout 200 days of skiing so far. K

The Stryker Triathlons have served me extremely well. I have not had any problems with them and the let me do whatever I wish to---excellent implants---but then again, they all are---it is the surgeon's skill that matters the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back