- Feb 18, 2023
- North Carolina
- United States
Thank you for reading my thread fellow BoneSmarties. My vitals are as follows:
- 55 years old
- Very fit and active prior to surgery
- Favorite activities include Beach Volleyball, Hiking, Biking, Driving Fast Cars, Travel and of course My Family!
- Diagnosed arthritic hip October 2022.
- Decided not to wait and replace hip while I was still fit and before my body compensated causing additional problems.
- RTHR performed January 23rd, 2023
- ABMS (Anterior Based Muscle Sparing), Titanium with Ceramic Ball and Plastic-lined Cup